๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

news

RedOne: "Maybe the songs will be on my album"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Bradley
4 hours ago, frankgutz said:

Don't de delusional, we all love videos, Hair & Scheibe hadn't videos

Don't act like if it's a RedOne song it will automatically get a video, the delusionl smh

Did you even read my conversation with Miley? :rip:ย What's with your rudeness in suddenly calling me delusional for no reason?

Your reply makes no sense. when did I ever say that a RedOne song will definitely get a music video?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FGGrayson
On 3/6/2016 at 10:24 PM, Tom Hardy said:

But releasing them on Gaga's album means we get proper promotion and videos if they get selected as singles.

ย 

On 3/6/2016 at 0:27 AM, Miley said:

Tbh I wouldn't care..

ย 

23 hours ago, Tom Hardy said:

Maybe that's because you don't enjoy music videos

ย 

22 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

Did you even read my conversation with Miley? :rip:ย What's with your rudeness in suddenly calling me delusional for no reason?

Your reply makes no sense. when did I ever say that a RedOne song will definitely get a music video?

ย 

We know she won't release them, Scheibe was overrated just like Hair & neither one of them got a video, so what's the point, i bet RedONE is more thisrty for a hit with Gagz to choose one of those as single & make a video

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป

31 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

We know she won't release them, Scheibe was overrated just like Hair & neither one of them got a video, so what's the point, i bet RedONE is more thisrty for a hit with Gagz to choose one of those as single & make a video

To be fair, he saysย if they were released as singlesย not just on the album

FGGrayson
4 minutes ago, paul said:

To be fair, he saysย if they were released as singlesย not just on the album

oh well :lolga:

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป

Vodka

Oh my God, enough!ย :grr:

oprah-tears-tissue.gif

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

i medici
On 2-6-2016 at 6:16 PM, Sky del Blue said:

I don't want to hear them if he is singing

Than it would be 'the song gaga was going to sing'ย 

Redone is a producer no singer. :rip:

ย 

high heeled fem
16 hours ago, Bae said:

Maybe she's scared of giving us details because she knows she'll be ripped apart no matter what she decides to share. So it's better to not share anything because that will affect the final outcome. It's kind of like how Meryl Streep won't watch her acting on film before it's aired because it will change the way she acts.

I adore Meryl Streep :)ย 

i will be happy just want a break ofย jazz for a bit just somethingย 

TerrenceV2

It's so weird, for the first time inย Our lives lives to hear this version of RedOne, the clingy bitch version, the desperation is real. It feel unbelivable, im drunk by the way, but it is interesting to see yhis side of him, clingy and looking desperately for promo. Never seen before

playground love - josef salvat

Bradley
6 hours ago, frankgutz said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Do you have problem understanding English cause I said releasing them on Gaga's album means we get proper promotion and performances if they get selected as singles.

IF

No one said just because they're on Gaga's album means they would be released as singles. Perhaps you should clear out your delusion before you make replies towards me, SMH.

ARTPOP is starting to look like a perfectly executed era, compared to what we've seen of LG5 so far. :emma:

lordmaler
16 hours ago, frankgutz said:

The songs u listed are literally trash

And only the fans had meltdowns with the jazz album, like u said outside forums/fans, the jazz album were doing great, critics loved the album, some artists tweet about how good it was, ppl actually bought the album and the mini tour did great so...

Well to you they are trash butย people like them and bought them.

Some of my favorite albums got so bad critics but I still like them.ย I don't care what's theirย score on metacritic or what will someone say on twitter. I have my opinion. I am not saying that jazz album was bad, but fans want pop music not jazz. I am not sure that she will get the same support what she got for C2C...but we will see... you must know that her sales mostly relyย on fan's pocket.

FGGrayson
5 hours ago, Ibo said:

ARTPOP is starting to look like a perfectly executed era, compared to what we've seen of LG5 so far. :emma:

how? LG5 is not even released & we barely know a thing

Thought everybody complain in the ARTPOP era of how she hyped the **** of the album, i remember everybody or almost everybody wanted to keep it quiat & shut for this era to keep "the mistery" and now that she's doin' it, she's a mess & she doesn't have an idea of the era"? lmfao sure

smh

Archived