Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Taylor Swift do The Bachelorette?

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil
Just now, Swan Heart said:

I sound foolish? Please.

You are coming into a thread that is not to be taken seriously, ever. Quite OBVIOUSLY not serious and whining about it because you're ... taking it seriously. So please, if this thread bothers you so much, stop commenting and it won't show up on active. Bye.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Free Fall

YES! and whenever someone leaves she writes them an exiting song. Then at the end when she finds the one she debuts the 20 song album, with the last song being about how she knew he was the one from the start even though Greg was her forever 3 minutes after  he stepped out of the limo and that Todd was husband material after he winked at Selena Gomez.

JeffSwift
20 hours ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Hello Pressed, this is humor speaking.

I bought 1989 and red on the date of their debut. I drag faves just as quick as anyone. Adopt a smile.

I'm not the one to fück with.

Hello Keyboard Warrior, how are you? 

Duella Dvil
25 minutes ago, JeffSwift said:

Hello Keyboard Warrior, how are you? 

21 hours ago, JeffSwift said:

DAMN. Y'all are so threatened by her talent and songwriting ability that you can only drag her by "how many men she's dated". 

Meanwhile, if Lady Gaga dumped Taylor and went on a hoe binge for 2 years, y'all would all be screaming "WOOO! YOUR BODY YOUR RULES GIRL! YAS SLAY GAGA!" 

Tragic. 

:awkney:And I'M the keyboard warrior?:awkney:

Yeah, Okay :laughga:

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Brian Ryan

Where are all of you guys attractive cute boyfriends and girlfriends? I'll wait. :emma:

Archived