RedOne: "I didn't like ARTPOP" + more details about LG5

yxi

Featured Posts

FGGrayson

y5I61D6.gif

BasicOne is out of LG5, he's doing this cuz he's pressedT, lmfao

y5I61D6.gif
ย 

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FGGrayson
5 hours ago, Thorgy Thor said:

If DJWS is on LG5 and RedOne isn'tย :saladga:

DJWS >>>>>

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป

FGGrayson

RedOne is basic af like Dr. Luke, so yall should stop complaining or stop dragging Katy for being basic :saladga:ย  glad he's out

Woolfsmck

One thing about this interview is that RedOne has first hand view of Gaga before and Gaga after ... I dunno if the 'new' Gaga is a bad thing but she is a different person now

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Dayman
2 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

One thing about this interview is that RedOne has first hand view of Gaga before and Gaga after ... I dunno if the 'new' Gaga is a bad thing but she is a different person now

Well of course she's a different person. Nobody stays the same forever, that's just part of life though. Change is inevitable no matter how hard we try and resist it.

Woolfsmck
6 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Well of course she's a different person. Nobody stays the same forever, that's just part of life though. Change is inevitable no matter how hard we try and resist it.

That's true, but RedOne has the best view of anyone other than her family of the changes.ย ย  There are a lot of negative comments in this thread about him, and I can't agree.ย  He is spilling the tea imo.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Bradley

one is a Grammy-worthy song, very special

He sounds so confident, I need to hear that song. :giveup:ย Please let it be inclueded in LG5.

AlexanderLevi2

Azealia Banks TEASย :lolga:

Currently listening to Joanne

Princess Stache
9 hours ago, CyanLights said:

He sounds extremely bitter, his tone is this interview and the one from earlier today make him sound salty.ย 

I agree he's nice but I was getting that vibe too. ย Pretty much every real little monster loved ARTPOP.

High King
1 minute ago, Princess Stache said:

I agree he's nice but I was getting that vibe too. ย Pretty much every real little monster loved ARTPOP.

I loved ARTPOP when it was released. I loved the hype, the idea, the tour, and the music. But looking back, it's a pretty weak album. There's some great songs and guilty pleasures, but something about it seems hollow.ย 

You could tell it wasn't her best effort, and it doesn't help knowing how badly she was treated and howย unhappy she was during the whole process. Like other posters said, even Elton John said it wasn't a good album, and a lot of fans didn't like it when it was released.

HANZ

agreed ARTPOP was a mess and Redone and Gaga are fire

ScheiBe alone>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything in ARTPOP

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Bad Bromance

He probably won't be on LG5 after making these remarks about ARTPOP.ย  Gaga is going to slit his throat Countess style.ย  In all seriousness, though, I hope that Tweet he tagged her in is genuine and things are actually okay between them because I'd like to still hear the songs they've created.ย  I hope at least 4 songs of his are included on LG5.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Well he doesn't have to like it but I think it's a little unproffesional to go around talking **** and talking about someone else's current unreleased work but I don't know their relationship personally so W.E.

Archived