Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

RedOne spills details about his work on LG5

yxi

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

Cancelled as no more lead single? Or cancelled release date? She might still release it as lead.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brizoda
7 minutes ago, Poot said:

You calling Amy boring? Haha sis just stop being a fan of Gaga tbh, she'll deliver soul music unlike ur stupid dance songs. Rip to you

It seems that a lot of people here in Gagadaily agree with me

I'm a fan of Gaga not a fan of Amy

sipthistea

One thing is clear with this album:

It will divide this fanbase definitely.

:tea:

dek0de

Is it just me or does RedOne seem a little salty that Gaga is working with other producers?...

Didymus
6 minutes ago, OliG said:

Things are pretty obvious and I'm only saying this: the single would have been out months ago produced by RedOne, but Bowie died and it influenced a lot on her.

Why do people like to pick out Bowie's death all the time? :rip: I really don't understand why everyone is so convinced she changed her mind at that particular moment. Is there some lead to this I missed?

Laceface

I won't lie I am kinda disappointed. I adore her fast work with RedOne on TFM and now we'll probably never hear this music if he's been shelved. That or when she see's he's spoken about the project, I doubt she'll be happy. 

Bambino

What is she doing? He gave her two #1 hits and she simply scrapped a track he did for her that she was supposed to wow the GP with? Don't start with the "music not the bling" because RedOne's songs with Gaga are not trashy, maybe the ones he did for JLo are but with Gaga it's just different. It was obvious that she scrapped some of the work that she previously did and that included tracks produced by him. What he's saying just confirms that.

JGD
36 minutes ago, Music said:

i'm not surprised that her lead single changed!

when you look at the timeline of Gaga's writing process for this album, the hints and hinted concepts have changed dramatically since the beginning:

TIME - BUTTERFLY/METAMORPHOSIS - ART OF DARKNESS - CHAOS ANGEL - ROCK HAND GESTURE/CIGARETTES

i really don't know what LG5 is going to be, and tbh it's kind of exciting!

Chameleon, because she's a chameleon and is always changing :nick: 

littlepotter

My dad is sitting next to me wondwring what the **** is wrong with me

My mouth is literally gaping open

I had three heart attacks reading this

I can't believe we were so close - SO CLOSE - to a first single - WITH REDONE- and she scrapped it. 

That confirms it for me. No pop. Not a single shred of pop this era. If she wanted to do pop, she'd have chosen him. But nooo. Miss Lady wants to 'Funk The Punk' with the 'cool hippies'. 

I am ready to go over to that mansion of hers and steal all her music and *stuff that could possibly get me banned from GGD*

I have no idea how I'm maintaining my calm but I will start screaming in a very short while

chaeri pls

Neight Shayde
3 minutes ago, PETTY said:

i didn't really have a good feeling while reading this. it's like he's not confident in the work they've done for LG5

that's what i'm getting from this interview too + he's kinda salty bc she's working with other producers.

1 minute ago, brizoda said:

It seems that a lot of people here in Gagadaily agree with me

I feel bad that you don't have the open mind to explore music that isn't dance pop. We really will not lose anything when you and other fans decide to leave.

Im just glad he had small contribution to Gypsy, coz i didnt want to believe they made this crap together.

Regarding Gaga, looks like some major concept was scrapped. Also if you can tell its redone and Gaga then it sounds like a bore (I mean their songs are great but hearing again the same stuff would be meeh).

i bet she went for more acoustic stuff with ronson coz she doesn't have enough inspiration for electronic bops

Slappy

If one of the songs with RedOne was going to be the lead, it had to be good .-.

I'm affraid that gaga chose Mark Ronson for the lead just because he is more popular.. :-/

yet, we don't know anything so.. It could be anything..  

bravenewworld
3 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Cancelled as no more lead single? Or cancelled release date? She might still release it as lead.

She definitely changed the the concept of the album.BuT

Archived