💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

RedOne spills details about his work on LG5

yxi

Featured Posts

Staryu

It is close to what we have done before, with some evolutions.

Well that's not super exciting. :smh: 

Goodbye. It's Mark's time to shine!

iEtyM4z4jS0QB_zps2b75907a.gif

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shaney

This is making me sad. I don't know if I can trust Gaga cuz she's always NOT releasing her good songs. 

kabirartfling

Nnnnnnn this should'nt be happening! I thought she had a direction all along but here i am depressed! Its ARTPOP all over again! :air:

get ready for ARTPOP 2.0 :koons:

Give your love to me

Edible Cloud
30 minutes ago, symphonia said:

Was it a different experience to work with her for The Fame and then Born This Way?

I met her before she got signed on a label. The experiences were different. Before, there was no pressure for her and she would do things without asking questions, we had lot of fun. Then after The Fame, she became famous and it was different. It was not easy in the studio. Always a lot of people around her, it became something else. I couldn't carry on the same way.

You work on her last album was minimal.

"Gypsy" is an idea we started together but i was not pleased with the song. We never finished it together. She asked what we could do with this song and i told her that if she wanted to finish it, i'll give it to her. She finished the song with somebody else. I never heard the finished song.

You two make a great team. You completely changed the sound of pop in 2008. Now you recorded 8 new songs with Lady Gaga for her next album. How was the reunion?

Exactly. I don't know where she is mentally and musically today. We'll see what happen. We tried to recreate the magic together in the studio. I think we made fantastic songs but once again, she's very busy. Too bad.

Can you tell us more about these songs with Lady Gaga? Does it sound like your previous songs?

It is close to what we have done before, with some evolutions. You can tell it's her and me, absolutely (laughs)! If you hear them, you can tell it is us. At one point, one of them was going to be the first single. Then it was cancelled, i don't know what happened.

http://www.mcm.fr/redone-avec-lady-gaga-on-a-essaye-de-recreer-la-magie-interview-a532589.html

This is not a translation, just an interpretation.
He doesn't say "cancelled"... but it is almost the same, almost, this must be specified. :)

Brooke Candy
13 minutes ago, LG said:

What makes you think that? Didn't Gaga finish her work with RedOne last year? Much before she confirmed a 2016 release

Did u even read the interview in the OP. Gaga doesn't even know what the fck she's doing at this point. It seems like she ditched RedOne and replaced him with Mark Ronson.

Anyways I'm done with this bullshit and my hype for the album is completely destroyed now. 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

HausOfNicole
3 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

I think it is very riskful to scrap a whole year of work. I don't know why she would do that, and if she did I feel bad for RedOne.

It happens often honestly. Just because you have finished work doesn't mean it matches what you want for the album. It sounds to me like they once again tried to re-create The Fame/The Fame Monster, and that's just not the sound she desires. 

MJHolland
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

if he has done great future hits yeah he can be pissed. 

Yeah I mean it comes off like he's pissed at Gaga which is kind of upsetting. I thought they we're on great terms but it sounds like he can't even work with her anymore because it's no longer organic.

I hope she still writes music she's proud of and not letting her team in the room influence her too much.

yASSsss

Oh God,plz Let Redone be on LG5.there's space for both Mark and Redone:giveup::deadbanana: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Neight Shayde

zdlrgbC.gif

it kinda sucks but i'm totally here for her to evolve!!

TAKE ME NOW, RONSON X GAGA!!

ModernEcstasy

News like this doesn't excite me anymore. 2017 will be the year. Trust me. 

HausOfNicole
1 minute ago, Bae said:

This is making me sad. I don't know if I can trust Gaga cuz she's always NOT releasing her good songs. 

And what makes them "good" exactly? 

gag

latest?cb=20151003200010

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

monketsharona
1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

Oh God,plz Let Redone be on LG5.there's space for both Mark and Redone:giveup::deadbanana: 

this x)

Not here for a Mark Ronson (feat. Lady Gaga) album.

I think I would like more Nile Rodgers songs than Mark Ronson songs 

Archived