Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

I was so sad, when I saw this photo of Gaga

Nono

Featured Posts

Lagg
Just now, Didymus said:

Oh she's definitely not doing it for punishment.

It just begs the question if she was sincere about those comments or not. Clearly she identifies it with both being overworked ànd with mental distress (as clear from her interviews last year when she equated crazy looks with depression).

It'll be interesting to see her answer the "Is Lady Gaga a character?" question in the Actors on Actors interview coming soon. Her stance on it has changed dramatically since 2015.

I'd like to hear her answer. And in a few years time, I'd like to see if she was sincere about her answers in that interview. :laughga: She can be inconsistent sometimes but I personally think it's fine. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nono
1 minute ago, mjbll said:

0702-lady-gaga-tmz-2-credit.jpg

I know about this, but the difference with the photo I posted was that she was walkin in the streets full of paprazzi and this photo was taken in secret and was "leaked"

Diamond Heart

if it wasnt for her hip she'd be in heels 24/7 lets be real lol 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Nono
9 minutes ago, ScottishGaga said:

if it wasnt for her hip she'd be in heels 24/7 lets be real lol 

She wore 8 inch heels 3 months after the surgery........:green:LadyGagaTwitter.jpg

Illuminati
11 minutes ago, Nono said:

She wore 8 inch heels 3 months after the surgery........:green:LadyGagaTwitter.jpg

and she must have been in hell wearing them. I really think she was just trying to prove that she's fine and back to usual even though she wasn't feeling that well yet. 

Nono
3 minutes ago, BlTCH said:

Ha Teenage Dream era is upon us

1989 is even more basic than TD.. Just sayin :flop:

HighlandHeart
41 minutes ago, Nono said:

Thanks for making me more sad :toofunny:

But she did give up her wigs and hats for something. Herself. She broke her body for bratty and ungrateful fans and now she's finally taking care of herself. People really need to let the past go, it's unhealthy. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

Illuminati
2 minutes ago, Nono said:

1989 is even more basic than TD.. Just sayin :flop:

1989 is superior in almost every way :green: 

Bradley

She has a private life, you can't expect her to look like a singer or fashion model 24/7. She's human too and obviously she does wear ordinary clothes like T-shirts and jeans.

As long as she shows up with killer outfits like this at major events, I'm good.

4e263eec53c520b9388d1164e6a208da365e5894

Nono
8 minutes ago, Drunk Poet said:

But she did give up her wigs and hats for something. Herself. She broke her body for bratty and ungrateful fans and now she's finally taking care of herself. People really need to let the past go, it's unhealthy. 

I dont get why some of you act like, all of it was the fans fault like the fans told her and were pressuring her to wear these things... She did it by herself and will keep doing what she wants like she is right now.

Manul
Just now, Tom Hardy said:

She has a private life, you can't expect her to look like a singer or fashion model 24/7. She's human too and obviously she does wear ordinary clothes like T-shirts and jeans.

As long as she shows up with killer outfits like this at major events, I'm good.

4e263eec53c520b9388d1164e6a208da365e5894

Only now noticing how terrible the makeup on the cheeks was here.

it wasn't laaaahv

Nono
13 minutes ago, BlTCH said:

and she must have been in hell wearing them. I really think she was just trying to prove that she's fine and back to usual even though she wasn't feeling that well yet. 

We dont know is she was in hell by wearing them, can only guess that one

Kulture Kiari

Did you honestly think she'd be in her 60s and wearing high heels on her own time? She is human. Grow up. 

RAMROD

Well, she haven't broke her hips back in 2008-2010 :poot:

If you ever have bone and/or muscle surgery, you know that it is never gonna totally healed. That is why many dancers and athlethes had to retire early when they injured badly.

Just be realistic and cut her some slack lel

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived