đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is this real? Un-seen 'Born This Way' video footage

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

Holy cow --- I've never seen this before! Had no idea it existed. Is this really unseen footage from the 'Born This Way' music video shot by Nick Knight? 

It's so..... ARTPOP. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
T3ARS

Yes it's real 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

ReidOne

OMG... here's another version with audio. And new lyrics! "Free enterprise and self esteem" .... WHAT?! How have I missed this all these years?! 

Didymus

Gosh. Looking at this makes me sad. I appreciate the BTW video but it felt too scattered for my taste. But now this is a visual aesthetic I would've adored.

Miracle

Yup, real. And it's amazing but it didn't really fit the video

holy scheisse
1 minute ago, ReidOne said:

OMG... here's another version with audio. And new lyrics! "Free enterprise and self esteem" .... WHAT?! How have I missed this all these years?! 

That's a line from the demo. It's also out there gurl 

GloZell Green

Yes. It was scrapped for an unknown reason

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Miracle
Just now, holyscheisse said:

well the demo isn't out. There's a remix of the demo. We also have a real 15 second LQ snippet of Gaga playing the Born This Way demo (which it's quite different to the demo remix released in HQ) to Anderson Cooper

ReidOne
Just now, holyscheisse said:

Educate me, please!! There's a BTW demo?!

I was going thru lots of life changes during BTW era... I moved 1,300 miles across the US and wasn't online as much! 

ReidOne

For the record... the final edit of 'Born This Way' music video is flawless in every way. Wouldn't change a thing about it. These are incredible visuals, but they do not belong in the final product. 

Archived