💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Next album to be blocked from #1 on BB200?

Cheap thrills

Featured Posts

kabirartfling

This is too much now! Stop predicting things and making stuff complicated before it even happens! & stop under estimating gaga PLEASE :saladga:

Give your love to me

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheap thrills
13 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Fergie's :neyde: 

She probably won't even make top 5 :awkney:

Dominic

Gaga is almost guaranteed that #1 unless she is up against Eminem, Katy or Bruno and then it'll just be down to whoever the GP likes best that week.  

It's all timing really, it's easy to get a #1 if the timing is right.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

JAMES1993
2 hours ago, Baby Blue said:

Gaga may get blocked because of Bruno or Eminem :koons: 

Britney, Xtina, etc.

Hide contents

I see you with the ATRL thread tho :poot: 

Gaga will release before Bruno and Eminem. Bookmark me. :)  she will also release before britney and Xtina. 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

JAMES1993

I am very upset Dangerous Woman didnt debut at #1. Let's be honest, yes drake has a couple good songs on Views. But Dangerous Woman is Arianas best work yet, and this album is definitely way better than views. 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

bionic
2 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

Xtina will be blocked too.

Is it really being blocked when you chart in the bottom half of the top 10?

buy bionic

JAMES1993
1 hour ago, Cheap thrills said:

She probably won't even make top 5 :awkney:

I agree she wont debut at number one or sell that well. Without a proper single release or hit song to help. LA LOVE didnt even go top 20. 

But gwen stefani put an album out with no hit and managed to pull off her first number one. So Fergie could still get a number one album with double dutchess but as far as sales go may not sell to well. Just depends how well the songs perform, the singles perform. How well she promotes it. Promo is literally everything if you surprise release an album with no promo. Your asking to be a flop. 

Katharine Hepburn

They're not being blocked they're just not selling enough :awkney: just because someone is a big name doesn't mean they're entitled to always getting to #1

xoxo Joanne

NewYorkCity

Whoever releases after the 20 weeks that come after the slayage that will be LG5 will be blocked by our queen.

JusKeepBreathin

Bruno is blocking Gaga, Katy and everyone else releasing in November. Britney might make it out without being blocked because she'll be releasing earlier. 

Bruno will also be blocking Gaga's Grammy for Album of the Year.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Prismatic

With how big streaming is, it's a toss up for Gaga (if she release next to streaming monster). 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Brian Ryan
4 hours ago, NickARTPOP said:

Gaga isn't Meghan or Ariana or 5th Harmony. She released a jazz album that sold more then Meghan and 5th Harmony's last albums and its pure sales were equal to Arianas. If she releases a pop album it will sell 200,000 at least. Rihanna only debuted at 27 because it had two days of streaming and less then 20 minutes of sales. Interscope would never let her release the same week as Katy or Eminem (especially after what happened last time).

& Tony Bennett. I doubt the album would have sold as much as if he was not on the album.

JustAnotherDay
1 minute ago, BrianxRyan said:

& Tony Bennett. I doubt the album would have sold as much as if he was not on the album.

well his last album debuted at 96 on the billboard 200 so I'd be willing to bet 95% of the sales were from Gaga.

was NickARTPOP

Brian Ryan
2 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

well his last album debuted at 96 on the billboard 200 so I'd be willing to bet 95% of the sales were from Gaga.

And her last album did not so great numbers. It was a group effort. After all, it's Tony Bennett. If she would have released solo after a flop ARTPOP album, I highly doubt that it would have sold anywhere near the 500,000 that you guys love to parade around. Old people, kids parents, rap fans, and country fans are the only ones who actually still buy music.

Archived