💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Next album to be blocked from #1 on BB200?

Cheap thrills

Featured Posts

Cheap thrills

It seems like almost every recent debut this year has found itself blocked on the BB200 by bigger acts. Meghan, Ariana, and Fifth Harmony have all been blocked by acts above them on the charts.  Rihanna managed to top the chart a week after her debut at #27. Beyoncé's  Lemonade went number one in its debut week. Who else could suffer the same later this year? 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serendipity

Gaga may get blocked because of Bruno or Eminem :koons: 

Britney, Xtina, etc.

Spoiler

I see you with the ATRL thread tho :poot: 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Cheap thrills
Just now, Baby Blue said:

Hide contents

It's sad when ATRL registration closes because you were too slow :madge:

Bradley
7 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

Gaga may get blocked because of Bruno or Eminem :koons: 

Britney, Xtina, etc.

Reveal hidden contents

Eminem is releasing new music?

JustAnotherDay

Gaga isn't Meghan or Ariana or 5th Harmony. She released a jazz album that sold more then Meghan and 5th Harmony's last albums and its pure sales were equal to Arianas. If she releases a pop album it will sell 200,000 at least. Rihanna only debuted at 27 because it had two days of streaming and less then 20 minutes of sales. Interscope would never let her release the same week as Katy or Eminem (especially after what happened last time).

was NickARTPOP

DeanWinchester
6 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

Interscope would never let her release the same week as Katy [...] (especially after what happened last time).

But can they control when Katy releases?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

yes and
13 minutes ago, bryan said:

Gaga being blocked by Katy :stalkga:

lady-gaga-faces-katy-perry-runs.gif

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

JustAnotherDay
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

But can they control when Katy releases?

I don't think Katy would ever do a surprise release though, it's not her style. Her release would probably be announced months in advance. I don't think Katy would release the same week anyway, she seems to like Gaga.

was NickARTPOP

God this is sick! people!! Gaga is as big as Eminem or anyone all she needs is a good lead single and proper promo and Katy will stay at #3 and Eminem at #2 they can all release the same day for all I care 

Mister Gaga

Britney, probably. Gaga and Katy will have her #1s; they both have 150k physical copies on lock. Lana and Xtina will be blocked too.

The Child

To all of you saying Britney, you all really make me laugh, I'm a big stan of her but come on her latest album debuted at #3 or #4, I don't remember well lol.:air:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Boyboi12

It's sad, but I really think that steaming **** shouldn't count towards album sales 

Lagg

If that's the case, then her management needs to set their A-game and pull it off better than anyone. :ph34r:

Archived