achievement

DAZED: A look back at Lady Gaga’s misunderstood masterpiece

scrappy

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
prince

Gaga really gave Born This Way her all and it shows through, it's a masterpiece and her best work to date imo which isn't surprising when you think she just came off of TFM hype and she was touring with the monster ball tour when writing it, the whole world was watching. It'll be interesting to see what she creates with LG5, Born This Way was created when all eyes were on Gaga and when she had the world at her fingertips but LG5 is coming from a completely different angle, Gagas creating LG5 after ARTPOP (I know theres cheek to cheek and AHS but her last solo work was ARTPOP) an album that was branded a flop and she's coming off of a tour that was no where near as big as TMB, it'll be interesting to see how she creates an album in completely different conditions to Born This Way

Warholiness

Queen of getting dragged for being an SJW before it became a popular thing to be. Always ahead of the curve. 

Thomas P

This album has done so much for me that I can't even think of words to describe. I listened to it the other day and realized that i had forgot just how amazing it is. It manages to tough every taboo subject that has ever existed (most of them with one song) yet still managed to keep things upbeat. It was the first album she has ever made that has really managed to keep up with her excentricity if that makes any sense.

Gaga is my favourite artist and born this way is my favourite album!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

FameHookah

Meh

I deleted the album from my ipod years ago, i only kept TF TFM AP and her unreleased songs

i only liked MTN, GH , TEOG, And Shiesse.

WTF is MDNA

AyaKara

I came in here thinking 'Alejandro vid?!' but I agree. Born This Way is my favorite Gaga album since the day it came out. She shows so much growth through TF to TFM to BTW that it's unbelievable. If she makes something better than BTW, I'd cry -- nothing feels better than seeing an artist surpass themselves.

heavymetall0v3r
1 minute ago, Church said:

i think it's already been posted:hug:

Oh bless my gay soul

The angriest twink on GagaDaily.

Didymus
7 minutes ago, Church said:

i think it's already been posted:hug:

FORBIDDEN!!!!!!! GET READY FOR YOUR WP'S BITCH!!!!!

:derpga:

Archived