💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG5 (?) leaked photo - I did some research!!

Sid

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Blake said:

Can everyone see? The photo the OP used to compare facial features looks like the exact face photo they used in that manip. 

It's fake, next. 

tumblr_nnf9orItl91tvf9p0o9_400.gif

they weren't taken from the same angle though,

you can see more of her right eye in the short hair one, and her mouth is open in one and closed in the other

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
estoniankid
Just now, IWantTheFame said:

tumblr_nnf9orItl91tvf9p0o9_400.gif

they weren't taken from the same angle though,

you can see more of her right eye in the short hair one, and her mouth is open in one and closed in the other

preach gurl, we need to buy these people some glasses :staymad:

6 minutes ago, Disenchanted said:

It's weird. It does AND doesn't look like her to me. At first glance it doesn't look her her to me, I even got Madonna vibes, but that could just be the hair. But then I look at the features and where the lines and curves start and end and it starts to look more like her, just with some motion blur and strange lighting. But then I convince myself it isn't her again, and then I'm just convincing myself it is her... It's a weird one. But my final conclusion is that I don't think it is. Although the origin is kinda weird. Did that person just make an account to 'mysteriously' share a fake they made? :laughga:

It doesn't look like her at first glance at least to me because it's been manipulated behind her face. If I cover the right half of the picture it's easier for me to see it as Gaga but I agree, the picture as a whole reminded me of madonna at first

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Do you ever consider that it was photoshopped from the image that you shared? lol

estoniankid
23 minutes ago, Ray of Light said:

Yes they are. Look at the hair :toofunny: 

And what is it that I can see in her hair? If anything, I can see it's doubled. It's called double exposure, hun :hor:

estoniankid
2 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

Do you ever consider that it was photoshopped from the image that you shared? lol

It wasn't, I tell you. You can't photoshop THAT precise without losing quality/getting compression artifacts. These two photos have different resolution, so it would be seeable to a naked eye. (the editing)

Solitaire
34 minutes ago, universemiller said:

According to @Haroon the account is already banned LOL :gaycat:

Dahmmnn GGD, back at it again with the Gaga permaban

- Previously Sycothisis

TerrenceV2

Hahahah fake asf, first of all every single fake photo is blurry, Gaga is not 100% recognizable like all her official pictures. And why would she be dressed like that if she's making a rock funk pop record? It's a total different Gaga than the Rock, funk look she's been sporting 

playground love - josef salvat

The Surrealist
2 minutes ago, Kao Intouch said:

tMYQ-gli7uY.jpg

1-eX07b2HpI.jpg

:sis:

Queen of having a dozen doppelganger. 

avalon x

tumblr_mvzs9sGRrr1rcptazo3_250.gif

Not sure if flop fans or entirely stupid.

You don't need to compare facial features to see that it was clearly someone else. :saladga:

fede ARTPOP

I bet you did that fake LG5 pic

200w.gif

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP
1 hour ago, Kao Intouch said:

tMYQ-gli7uY.jpg

1-eX07b2HpI.jpg

:sis:

Expose ha

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Archived