💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

event

Gaga at Indy500!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Mama Ru

Queen of dangerous publicity stunts. 

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle
4 minutes ago, Mama Ru said:

Queen of dangerous publicity stunts. 

A true dangerous woman

malazam

'jazz art pop punk actress fashion magazine editor columnist interviewer and pilot'

Tony and GaGa running together, aww :poot:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Nemo
2 hours ago, SKANK said:

Money honey. I can't imagine this wasn't a paid appearance.

Maybe, maybe not. From a business perspective, it could be seen as a promotional opportunity for her as well as for them (albeit a weird one). From a personal perspective, this is something a lot of people would pay to be able to do. And we already know Gaga loves fast cars.

Killa

This gave me so much life, it's almost as good as a new single.

The hair, the new Tony, the hotness, the legs, the boots, the sexyness, the True Dangerous Woman Teas,

Fearless, FreeGa is beyond

In4 she writes her lead single after this incredible experience. A super fast, bass driven, psycadelic inducing, song with godly vocals

SKANK
1 hour ago, Nemo said:

Maybe, maybe not. From a business perspective, it could be seen as a promotional opportunity for her as well as for them (albeit a weird one). From a personal perspective, this is something a lot of people would pay to be able to do. And we already know Gaga loves fast cars.

Of course I'm just speculating, but considering she has never once expressed an interest in Nascar (because she has a full set of teeth and has never got to third base with her cousin) this seems like a pretty obvious case of a public figure being paid to attend an event. Whether it's the Skype Ball or attending the Oscar's in Vercace we know that Gaga has no problem doing things for a pay check.

I'm not passing judgement on that, just calling a spade a spade.

Slayer

Why is this a thing? I don't get why she's doing this. Is she going to be a race car driver now instead of an actress fashionista magazine editor model farmer horse rider definitely not pop star?

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

PunkTheFunk
4 hours ago, DrewStevens said:

You guys are too much :air: 

Archived