Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What editions do you want for LG5?

Am I A Girl

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

Realistically, a Standard and maybe a Special Edition will be available, as she hates Deluxe (unless thats changed) + Vinyl, but I want a USB :giveup: And a well packaged album, with album art and LYRICS :grr: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA
18 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

I hate multiple editions. It's so commercial, it ruins the album's content. Just release the standard one, with 13 tracks :saladga:

13? I'd rather have a standard version with 13 and a deluxe with 16, so the fans buy the deluxe and the GP gets the standard. It's a marketing thing. What is awful is a track only released in some country, like Again Again/Retro Dance Freak, the Guena BTW Remix for Japan, etc. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

KURUSHITOVSKA
16 minutes ago, AyaKara said:

Whatever one has the most songs! Hopefully they all have the same tracklist -- she stated her label made her list BJAF, The Queen, and FOHL as deluxe-only songs to make money even though she wrote them with the album (she shared The Queen's lyrics early on in the Monster Ball and on social media).

It's a marketing thing lmao every artist does this thing. It's been forever like this

Arizona Sky

I'm with Gaga on this one, I don't like Deluxe editions! If each song is good enough, they deserve to be all together on the album. It ruins the message. I want a 12 track standard edition. Nothing more.

KURUSHITOVSKA
17 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

I'm with Gaga on this one, I don't like Deluxe editions! If each song is good enough, they deserve to be all together on the album. It ruins the message. I want a 12 track standard edition. Nothing more.

She just said she hates the word "deluxe"  that's why BTW was Special Edition

Lucas

Standard & deluxe with 3 additional songs, no thanks to japan versions, walmart versions, super deluxe versions etc...

Noam Zioni

Standard and deluxe that's all I care for

but I know that there are a lot of little monsters who are collectors so that would be amazing for them to have all these special things so I want all of the above in this thread lol

Kim Kardashian

Οne that exists.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Batwings

I just want some special vinyl releases. With ARTPOP, all we got was the album on plain black vinyl and an Applause picture disc. More colored vinyl and picture discs please!

Am I A Girl
14 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I just want some special vinyl releases. With ARTPOP, all we got was the album on plain black vinyl and an Applause picture disc. More colored vinyl and picture discs please!

The ARTPOP vinyl should've been a hot pink vinyl! Would've been much prettier!

Batwings
Just now, GAGAXCOLLECTOR said:

The ARTPOP vinyl should've been a hot pink vinyl! Would've been much prettier!

That's EXACTLY what I said at the time! It would have been so pretty!

Am I A Girl
12 minutes ago, Batwings said:

That's EXACTLY what I said at the time! It would have been so pretty!

XGAzC5L.jpg

Like this! This would've been so pretty!

but Gaga's team is basic when it comes to vinyl releases

15jocart

(I'm sorry I just had to :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:)

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Xaylan
1 hour ago, GAGAXCOLLECTOR said:

XGAzC5L.jpg

Like this! This would've been so pretty!

but Gaga's team is basic when it comes to vinyl releases

the fame monster is pic disc

Xaylan

Deluxe - 2 more songs at the end of the album

Target Deluxe - add 3 more songs along with the 2 in the deluxe 

Streaming sites (Apple Music, Tidal, Spotify, etc.) - 2 from deluxe and 1 from the Target Deluxe

Walmart - F*ck Walmart with their 'clean' sh*t

(edit: AND vinyls. A standard and Deluxe)

Archived