💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi returns new cat after one day

Poot

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO

Cat allergies are caused by the cat's oils from the glands in their pores, hairs don't have anything to do with it, besides making its oils more easily spread around :toofunny:

I love keeping up with Demi's life, not because of her music (which I sorta do like) but because her life gets so messy sometimes :toofunny:

Evan Peters

wouldn't you get a hypoallergenic cat then....like....cat allergies don't even come from the hair. how did she not know this lmao 

emma roberts is an abuser

DiegoMonster

Allergic to the cat itself? I mean I'm allergic to their fur, but :huh: idk how it works

zakariah
2 hours ago, Poot said:

“I actually couldn’t keep the cat, I had to give it back the next day because I’m allergic,” Demi said. “I thought I wouldn’t be because it didn’t have any hair!”

This reminds me of when she thought those school girls said that they learnt about 'genes' in school, and Demi thought they meant 'jeans' and tried to bullshit her way through the conversation, and the girls were all just like 'Wtf is she talking about?!' :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Hyperballad
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

Why get a cat when you have a perfectly good pet in the basement? :poot: 

Her p***y? 

ryhanna

Probably because she realised thst thing is actually Stitch trom Lilo and Stitch, and not a cat.

Swan Heart
1 hour ago, Evan Peters said:

wouldn't you get a hypoallergenic cat then....like....cat allergies don't even come from the hair. how did she not know this lmao 

Aren't sphynx cats hypoallergenic though? :huh:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Hexxx

Better than feeding it to a python

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived