Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ariana Grande (let's be honest)

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

The Surrealist

Good voice, marketable face and a whole team of people who work for her. It is the same with Justin Bieber, Demi Levato, Zayn Malik, etc. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TCHIKITAH
1 minute ago, skeleton.gun said:

you seriously don't think having a great voice counts as talent? 

No, you can't be passionate about your music if you can't feel deeply the words you sing let alone if you didn't write any melodies . Let's remember she's an actress as well 

brizoda

from Wikipedia

Aptitude, a talent is a group of aptitudes useful for some activities; talents may refer to aptitudes themselves

TCHIKITAH
1 minute ago, Sycamore said:

Good voice, marketable face and a whole team of people who work for her. It is the same with Justin Bieber, Demi Levato, Zayn Malik, etc. 

Exactly where I was going! Good point here 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

KURUSHITOVSKA

Rihanna doesn't write too and she is adored. At least Ariana has a good good voice.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

TCHIKITAH
2 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

PERMABAN YOU COS YOU POST IN WRONG SECTION 

I'm talking about her new music. This is the right section. :staymad: Perhaps you should read?

venusfly
9 minutes ago, Tchikitahkidd said:

Her Team and her are only in for the big money! 🤑🤑🤑

You just described every big musician including Gaga's team :air:

notamember

I can't un-quote you lol

Ariana has an amazing voice, but she is just a singer, not an ARTIST. People really need to start differentiating the two terms. 

10 minutes ago, Pop said:

At least she has the voice. And her new album is pretty good

Much better than the likes of Katy Perry who has nothing.

Greg

So if Gaga still released every song that she has and has exactly the same voice, but wasn't credited as a songwriter, would that make her untalented?

TCHIKITAH
2 minutes ago, LG said:

You just described every big musician including Gaga's team :air:

That's right Gagas team not gaga. Gaga uses the money she gets to give creativity back. Let's not forget she went broke once to launch one of her biggest tours!!  

venusfly
1 minute ago, Tchikitahkidd said:

That's right Gagas team not gaga. Gaga uses the money she gets to give creativity back. Let's not forget she went broke once to launch one of her biggest tours!!  

Only because she didn't have a concert contract at the time, the arena version of the tour wasn't funded by her and neither are most of her projects. However I do know that Gaga likes to make it very clear that she's not only in it for the money.

TCHIKITAH
2 minutes ago, Greg said:

So if Gaga still released every song that she has and has exactly the same voice, but wasn't credited as a songwriter, would that make her untalented?

What? Gaga wrote on her own her biggest hits. She even was the first to receive an award for it plus gaga has the voice honey. Do you even Stan for her?

RadioIsOurs
6 minutes ago, Tchikitahkidd said:

I'm talking about her new music. This is the right section. :staymad: Perhaps you should read?

You musn't be too bright. This section is for Entertainment NEWS.

I HOPE YOU DROWN IN A POOL OF WPs! :sis:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived