Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was FH's performance really that bad?

Serendipity

Featured Posts

RockySayTalk

The performance wasn't great but it wasn't a huge mess :awkney:

Dinah and Ally always (ALWAYS) sound out of breath on this and honestly it's not that hard here... They've sung and danced harder I don't know what's wrong 

they should have performed Flex and actually impressed people :saladga:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch
50 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

jWjKm.gif

There are exceptions, which is why I said most :emma: They are better singers than most of their contemporaries in mainstream Pop. Which isn't saying much because there are a lot of people in mainstream pop who aren't especially good singers and probably would NOT win or even make it to the top 3 of a voice competition. They have starpower in other ways, but these girls are fine and for the most part are actually really talented. I think people are overly hard on them considering how many girls will go out there and lip sync or do even worse, but still be praised; we aren't even talking about the guys. Justin Bieber can go out in a cut off t-shirt and jeans and perform for thousands and lip sync the entire thing, looking completely uninvested and people will still call him Daddy and scream "yass, slay me king" but when one Fifth Harmony girl is having an off night its "I'm unstanning, they were AWFUL" :saladga: 

That was kind of a rant, but my point stands :neyde:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

MarryTheSequins

It wasn't so much that it was a disaster it was just not good. At all :flop:

Versace

I was personally slayed lol

People have very high expectations today, yet they fail to see that music and performers in general are not like they were back in the day. Performing and singing use to be a talent to show off artistry, now it's a hobby to spread some infectious fun and 5H do that perfectly.

Music

it was just a one off performance, despite not even being THAT bad.

they are talented though, just watch this acoustic performance:

Bebe

OMG It's actually awful... I think I've seen these girls perform with song lipsyncing once. It was a lot better then.

1:39 is when I eventually bowed out.

You guys can't be running around saying Madonna's vocals were awful during the Prince tribute and then give this a pass.... I mean this to me is an absolute disaster of a performance.

Boring and uninspired song, uninspired props and costumes, basic dancing, awful vocals. There is no redeeming this performance, it's actually kind of shocking that this is considered an acceptable standard of entertainment.

Fiona Apple

Camilla was pretty good! The other girls were okay..The performance is definitely not a disaster

Gypsy Life

I don't think see how it's different from the average 5H performance :neyde:

Versace
5 minutes ago, Chaotic Anis said:

The only one I can Stan is Lauren  (and not because she's a gaga Stan :lolga:)

Lauren is my bae in life

Versace
3 minutes ago, Chaotic Anis said:

Me and my sister hate Camila  (because she has the most parts when she sounds bad and she has that squeaky baby voice :air:)

IKR

DiegoMonster

Ofc it wasn't their best performance but it wasn't awful either, they can do so much better, because they're actually talented. 

Lauren still gives me life tho 

The Surrealist

They aren't all bad singers but the performance lacked energy. It was very boring. Not to mention their awful lyrics and choreography. They should not dance at all, they all are out of breath. But if they wouldn't dance they wouldn't sell, I guess, because they have no special voices. 

chromaticainmyhead

it was just really boring.. idk the whole vibe that the studio version has wasn't transferred with this performance at all..
and these gurls seemed bored too singing their own stuff :toofunny:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Archived