Lady Gaga mixing LG5 with Joshua Blair!

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY
7 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

It doesn't matter who produced the song, mixing its one of the final steps before the song is ready.

ready for that 2017 release yaaas :green:Β 

HolyDelRey

The last thingΒ he worked on isΒ Beyonce's LemonadeΒ :rockstar::air:

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

ryanripley

i NEED confirmation right now who this is because i can feel a haemorrhoid growing on my ass hole right due to pure stress :saladga:Β 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Emigrante
7 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i NEED confirmation right now who this is because i can feel a haemorrhoid growing on my ass hole right due to pure stress :saladga:Β 

13288849_1166487283369596_1590894680_n.p

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

HolyDelRey
8 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

That's definitely him 100%

ryanripley
Just now, Bakki Del Rey said:

That's definitely him 100%

thank you sis :saladga:Β 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Nick1495

It may be naΓ―ve to ask but what does it mean when they "mix" the music? like editing the smallest detail? eliminating background noise?

HolyDelRey
3 minutes ago, Nick1495 said:

It may be naΓ―ve to ask but what does it mean when they "mix" the music? like editing the smallest detail? eliminating background noise?

Check out the second page of this thread, i explained what does mixing means.:hor:

fede ARTPOP
48 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

In pop music, the mixer is one of the singlemost important people in the process of creating studio tracks. The mixer is, essentially, one of the last people to get their hands on the track before it goes on the album. It's their job to take all the various elements of the studio recording and set Β the levels just right... as well as (and most importantly) to do the "fine tuning" of the different recorded tracks into the perfect, tightly-edited "song" you hear on an album. This is why rough demos sound "rough." They haven't been mixed yet.Β 

To put it in modern day terms, most of today's EDM DJ's are just that --- mixers. They take finished songs and adjust all the audio levels and timing of samples to make everything blend together seamlessly and, ultimately, POP.Β 

After mixing comesΒ the mastering, so if shes now on mixing process, LG5 wont see light till August or laterΒ :giveup:

πŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A πŸ–€

Zilla

This looks promising. Let's hope!

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

crisTEAne
1 hour ago, fede ARTPOP said:

After mixing comesΒ the mastering, so if shes now on mixing process, LG5 wont see light till August or laterΒ :giveup:

not even the lead?Β :giveup:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived