Hope

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

Completely agree, it's the wasted smash of her career tbh

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
notamember

Sexxx Dreams would have been a hit if it were a single, in my opinion. It should have been the lead (which was what was originally planned by Interscope because Jimmy liked the song so much), then Do What U Want, and then finally Applause. 

In an ideal world, Venus would have been between DWUW and Applause, making 4 singles, and videos.

I really think she could have gotten 1-2 #1's if everything had gone smoothly :(

Nono
33 minutes ago, notamember said:

Sexxx Dreams would have been a hit if it were a single, in my opinion. It should have been the lead (which was what was originally planned by Interscope because Jimmy liked the song so much), then Do What U Want, and then finally Applause. 

In an ideal world, Venus would have been between DWUW and Applause, making 4 singles, and videos.

I really think she could have gotten 1-2 #1's if everything had gone smoothly :(

It wouldn't be a hit, not even in a million years not because it wasn't a good song but because of its name... Radio won't play something that has words like "sex" in the TITLE of the song... :neyde:

August Blue
3 hours ago, Hope said:

I liek to coin new words. I could have used 'more radio-friendly' instead but I didn't want to. But nvm I don't expect from a newbie to understand how things go here.

Such a shitty thing to say tho

EDIT  : nvm :emma:

Haroon

I think Applause was the most radio friendly and "GPish" but DWUW was way more interesting in my opinion, like it was different enough to make people like "oooh what is this? :udidnt: " but amazing enough for people to be like "wow this is bloody amazing AND different, love it :excited2: " like Bad Romance in a way :flutter: 

Hope
6 minutes ago, August Blue said:

Such a shitty thing to say tho

Are you Albanian tho?

Hope
1 hour ago, August Blue said:

Why doe :emma:

Orest Lazaj. Albanian name and surname.

August Blue
8 hours ago, Hope said:

Orest Lazaj. Albanian name and surname.

Orest its not albanian  its greek :udidnt: but yes im albanian but I live in France

Chelseaaaaaa

Why do we care so much if a song was GP friendly? Does it matter? She ruined the song's success with a terrible video that thankfully never saw the light of day.

AlexanderLevi2

Whenever I get to DJ and play DWUW, everyone loses their ****.

Although I love Applause, DWUW would have sent her to number 1 if she released it as the lead. :giveup:

But it doesn't represent the album as well as Applause.

Currently listening to Joanne

Hope
7 hours ago, August Blue said:

Orest its not albanian  its greek :udidnt: but yes im albanian but I live in France

There are many names originating from Greek. But since Lazaj is an Albanian last name combining with your name gave the obvious hint that you are Albanian. Btw, do you speak Albanian?

Archived