💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

V Magazine in the recording studio with Lady Gaga

monketsharona

Featured Posts

notamember
2 minutes ago, asana15 said:

Actually, it's Djarum Special Clove Cigarettes. They are created from a blend of perfectly aged cloves and tobaccos with exotic special spices. 

016.jpg

djarum-special-clove-cigarettes-500x500.

DAMN thank you for enlightening me. 

Well, it could still be a blunt, because the photo isn't clear enough. But you could totally be right!

EDIT: Never mind, I can see the color difference from the filter to the paper. You are correct

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Warholian

Gotta love pompous Gagadaily users that think because they don't smoke they're somehow entitled to place themselves above others. Another dai at this beuticul website :rockstar:

Hope you drown in an ocean of cigarettes. 

MacBathtubWeb_749.jpg

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

JAMES1993
3 hours ago, Antonio said:

ew she smokes

tumblr_inline_mjmfl2nzoH1qz4rgp.gif

Marijuana hun... #MaryJaneHolland ;) she posted a pic of her blazing it up on 4/20 in a parking lot with the princess tiara on... #PrincessHigh hehe

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

Angel Down

Does she really have to tease us though? Didn't Mark say that hopefully we'd have the album by the end of the year? I don't know... A week ago I was okay believing LG5 was nowhere near over, but now it seems like it's sooner than we think and that's excruciating.

Ugh I swear that LG5 sounds like that surrealistic thing in your life for which you get hyped but deep inside you know it ain't coming. I'd appreciate it if she just shut her mouth without hyping us helping us forget about the album till its release date is near. :wtf:

ALGAYDO

Gaga, honey, you should start smoking weed out of bongs, they're so much better and a lot more fun :gaycat:

monketsharona

I really hope something is coming in Q3... Sounds like it will happen but who knows with Gaga x) 

AustrianTilapia

The guy in the background could be Mark "Spike" Stent. He is credited as audio mixer on Marry The Night and Bad Romance.

news_spike-stent.jpg

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

freebit

I feel like they just posted this pic from her due to her relationship with the magazine, and V is not actually there or anything. 

Swan Heart
1 hour ago, asana15 said:

Actually, it's Djarum Special Clove Cigarettes. They are created from a blend of perfectly aged cloves and tobaccos with exotic special spices. 

016.jpg

djarum-special-clove-cigarettes-500x500.

http://www.ciggiesworld.com/djarum-special/

Ohhh, Gags has a good taste. :hor:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

15jocart

Gaga: caption it something vague. Don't put any actual references to the album, keep em thirsty

V Magazine: k #LG5 it is

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Isnt that Davey Russell in that back Mixing:woot:?! Someone tweet him and ask if hes mixing ATM    LG5 is coming soon, i bet june/july will be its release. Shell shoot a video and not even tell us . She knows we want alot so shes taking her time . :lolga:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Archived