Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Tove Lo FINISHED recording her next album!!

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, PaperIz said:

I know but she said she was in a good place and that the music wasn't gonna be dark and then she said it was gonna be dark a while after that. It'll be good either way but I don't want her to just stick to a style because it made her popular 

Hopefully it's as good as her debut

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple
2 minutes ago, brizoda said:

sadly Not on Drugs was not a single

At least it has a video

Poissonche

OH MY GOD YAS! In my opinion, Tove Lo is the best thing that happened to pop music since Gaga. Everything she touches becomes a musical treasure. I can't wait for this album to destroy me.

Killa

I mean, that look from the interview...her cool vibe just tells me this will be mind blowing.

INNA

I'm SO READY :giveup:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

13 hours ago, Britney Spears said:

Probably June :wub:

Yes I love it ,it's a really good song! I hope this album will have some songs about pain like her last one tho :hug:

12 hours ago, PaperIz said:

I know but she said she was in a good place and that the music wasn't gonna be dark and then she said it was gonna be dark a while after that. It'll be good either way but I don't want her to just stick to a style because it made her popular 

This addresses both posts, but she broke up with her boyfriend so that explains the switch to darker material.

New info from the above video is that she'll be shooting videos and short films for the different chapters.

Fiona Apple
8 minutes ago, FMB said:

This addresses both posts, but she broke up with her boyfriend so that explains the switch to darker material.

New info from the above video is that she'll be shooting videos and short films for the different chapters.

Slay qveen

Pharamon
15 hours ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Yaaaaaas! Also, when will Lorde's return be? I feel like they are in the same vein :giveup:

I miss Lorde's music a lot! :(

But im so effffing happy about that new Tove Lo album! OMG

River

I love her dark music, her pain, I don't know why but she's really reflecting many parts of me and many periods of my life..

Can't wait for her new album, it's a shame that she's not appreciated enough..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Fiona Apple
1 hour ago, River said:

I love her dark music, her pain, I don't know why but she's really reflecting many parts of me and many periods of my life..

Can't wait for her new album, it's a shame that she's not appreciated enough..

Her music is really relatable for me too

Archived