💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyonce accused of stealing choreography

Miley

Featured Posts

It's not like people don't copy other peformers tbh :shrug: I can see why he wants to be credited but it's not like this performance is cooyrighted or something lol. But yes she 'stole' his ideas.

Beyhive's comments are so annoying in these insta posts tho.. They are starting to become one of the most delusional stans (besides Britney stans ofc)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After going through this guy's insta, Bey shoulda just hired him and save her trouble. His other work seems interesting too

Helxig

I'm staying out f the debate, but I'm just here to say that it freaked me out when the dude in the video in the first link just randomly spoke one sentence in English then went right back to Swedish :blink:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

JackTheTripper

After seeing his instafram, she completly stole every single move of the choreograpgy, not just the water concept. Its not okay, the man worked hard on it and created it himself, and now some corporate pop star will present her cheaper version just to add some bling to her tour.... Give him the ****ing money and credits, and if they didnt allow her to use it, take it to court..... its not just inspired she stole the whole routine.

crisTEAne

@Didymus, what is your stance on this? i'm intrigued. 

Spoiler

seriously, i am. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Azor Ahai

Beyonce is usually stealing ideas and just jumps on what's popular. It's the same reason she suddenly decided to do "dark" R&B all the sudden.

jojuun

LOL oh please... :toofunny:

The "stomping on water thing" is so old... It's been done by Cirque Du Soleil and that famous Mayumana show... And I'm sure it's been done before that. The fact they reached out to him and he was an "advisor" says enough. It's not blatant copying, they asked him to work on the show. The problem, like most things, is probably money. These people think they're supposed to get thousands and thousands of dollars just because a superstar would like to pull a 30 seconds dance breakdown from a dancepiece they did a million years ago. He probably got a good cheque from Parkwood for his "advice" and then decided he'd cash in a second time by accusing her of copying.

That **** isn't even his... The "stomping" on water choreography has been done a million times, what makes Beyoncé's so impressive is that she continues to sing while doing it and her mic had actually filled up with water during the first night of the show, so it is really live. But I've seen very, very similar choreographies from loads of other dance companies.

cometes.jpg

Y'all need an education. Nothing is original, a lot of Gaga's dance routines are also pulled from Bob Fosse, where Beyoncé actually also got Single Ladies from.

Nothing is truly original, Fosse got his inspiration from somewhere too...

Get a grip.

crisTEAne
1 hour ago, jojuun said:

LOL oh please... :toofunny:

The "stomping on water thing" is so old... It's been done by Cirque Du Soleil and that famous Mayumana show... And I'm sure it's been done before that. The fact they reached out to him and he was an "advisor" says enough. It's not blatant copying, they asked him to work on the show. The problem, like most things, is probably money. These people think they're supposed to get thousands and thousands of dollars just because a superstar would like to pull a 30 seconds dance breakdown from a dancepiece they did a million years ago. He probably got a good cheque from Parkwood for his "advice" and then decided he'd cash in a second time by accusing her of copying.

That **** isn't even his... The "stomping" on water choreography has been done a million times, what makes Beyoncé's so impressive is that she continues to sing while doing it and her mic had actually filled up with water during the first night of the show, so it is really live. But I've seen very, very similar choreographies from loads of other dance companies.

cometes.jpg

Y'all need an education. Nothing is original, a lot of Gaga's dance routines are also pulled from Bob Fosse, where Beyoncé actually also got Single Ladies from.

Nothing is truly original, Fosse got his inspiration from somewhere too...

Get a grip.

have you watched the videos? it's not just stomping on water; it's the exact same thing, every single move is the same. that's the definition of copying and not respecting artistic property. 

i agree, nothing is truly original, but there is a difference between blatant coping and being inspired. 

please, don't be so condescending; it seems it's you that needs an education in grasping the concept of integrity

oh, and please don't bring gagz into it. unless there is a choreography that looks exactly the same as one by fosse, it's irrelevant. 

jojuun
1 minute ago, skeleton.gun said:

have you watched the videos? it's not just stomping on water; it's the exact same thing, every single move is the same. that's the definition of copying and not respecting artistic property. 

i agree, nothing is truly original, but there is a difference between blatant coping and being inspired. 

please, don't be so condescending; it seems it's you that needs an education in grasping the concept of integrity

oh, and please don't bring gagz into it. unless there is a choreography that looks exactly the same as one by fosse, it's irrelevant. 

I'm gonna pull up "the exact same choreography" that's even older then Alexander's. Hold on...

crisTEAne
On 25 May 2016 at 3:46 PM, jojuun said:

I'm gonna pull up "the exact same choreography" that's even older then Alexander's. Hold on...

well, well...

tumblr_mt7zkpbIk21rqfhi2o1_500.gif

christinahoney
On 5/25/2016 at 2:09 PM, Azor Ahai said:

Beyonce is usually stealing ideas and just jumps on what's popular. It's the same reason she suddenly decided to do "dark" R&B all the sudden.

yup

she's overpraised and unoriginal

Archived