Rock Jock

I like it. Mix of ride / your body / criminal 

Ariana is sexy but too much diva :green:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mcphee

I am slain

I love her, she is really serving with everything this era I am officially a stan.

lmxoxo
5 hours ago, Magneto said:

You're absolutely right, babe!

Also, I just gave you your 300th like

3oEduO4hD4KjTLlj2g.gif

oh babe... 220px-Meghan_Trainor_-_Thank_You_%28Offi     :hug:

StrawberryBlond

Wow, the various inspirations from this video are off the scale. Like most people, Ride is the major inspiration that hit me between the eyes almost instantly. Then, as others also said, What Do You Mean? and We Found Love. I also saw elements of Taylor Swift's I Knew You Were Trouble, Elle King's Ex's And Oh's, Jess Glynne's Hold My Hand and Halsey's Hurricane in there. Desert locations really seem to be the in thing now. I know it's summer, but this imagery is getting really tired.

It's a good song but she really need to step up her MV game. Simplicity and glamour shots seem to be all she can do. No choreography, no coherent storyline, no real intention. Just another video that relies on her looks and sex appeal and nothing else. Her new video for Let Me Love You is like Dangerous Woman 2.0, except with a bit more colour and a feature. I don't think I've seen so much laziness from such a young performer. They're usually the ones who are itching to create wild, elaborate, edgy videos. Where's her drive? Or maybe it's her label, maybe they just want to play it safe and rely on the classic "hot girl acting sexy" formula? But maybe a bigger music video is what is finally going to turn her into a superstar with a real piece of iconic imagery?

Pierre

I love the We Found Love + Ride vibes of it. Kinda tired of the pink and blue colors in videos (TEOG impact). 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Pierre
7 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Wow, the various inspirations from this video are off the scale. Like most people, Ride is the major inspiration that hit me between the eyes almost instantly. Then, as others also said, What Do You Mean? and We Found Love. I also saw elements of Taylor Swift's I Knew You Were Trouble, Elle King's Ex's And Oh's, Jess Glynne's Hold My Hand and Halsey's Hurricane in there. Desert locations really seem to be the in thing now. I know it's summer, but this imagery is getting really tired.

It's a good song but she really need to step up her MV game. Simplicity and glamour shots seem to be all she can do. No choreography, no coherent storyline, no real intention. Just another video that relies on her looks and sex appeal and nothing else. Her new video for Let Me Love You is like Dangerous Woman 2.0, except with a bit more colour and a feature. I don't think I've seen so much laziness from such a young performer. They're usually the ones who are itching to create wild, elaborate, edgy videos. Where's her drive? Or maybe it's her label, maybe they just want to play it safe and rely on the classic "hot girl acting sexy" formula? But maybe a bigger music video is what is finally going to turn her into a superstar with a real piece of iconic imagery?

Glad I'm not the only one seeing WFL, WDYM , Ride... Even a little of Wildest Dreams and TEOG. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Battle 4 Ur Life

:giveup:

I love it!

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

DiscoHeaven23

This was supposed to be a dance video. 

I was expecting it to be very "Focus" like. 

Its too Rihanna

I think that might've made me like the song less. 

ugh :(

n0ne
8 hours ago, channel said:

I am slain

I love her, she is really serving with everything this era I am officially a stan.

Mte, really enjoyed her first 2 albums but this album officially turned me.

8 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

This was supposed to be a dance video. 

I was expecting it to be very "Focus" like. 

Its too Rihanna

I think that might've made me like the song less. 

ugh :(

Was expecting for some dancing, hoping Be Alright does, especially the choreography she's been doing in live performances.

Also I'd love to see her and nicki do a dance sequence in the Side to Side video.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

SoldierDown

Such a damn tune!! Loving it.

Great video too. It's refreshing to see an actual well-executed pop music video nowadays, there are so many lazy ones.

Archived