💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

RedOne CONFIRMS he's made 8 songs with Gaga for LG5

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Andrew Warhola said:

8 songs? Considering the 50 songs she wrote for ARTPOP, chances are there'll be 1 or 2 RedOne produced songs on the album 

She wrote over 100 songs for ARTPOP.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

"Idk...We'll see what happens" :saladga:

That makes me worried that after all the time they spent in the studio they were able to come up with 8 solid songs but he hasn't gotten a confirmation on which songs or if any will make the album...

Did Mark replace him and now he's like...:awkney:

This is good news to know she's got completed LG5 songs but still with all these producers adding to the list...All this studio time makes me think she's working hard and fast...the producers seem to question if she'll finish by the end of the year...really? :ohno:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, BrothaGaga said:

what if that double-disc album theory is true though omg

What theory? 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

monketsharona
10 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

"Idk...We'll see what happens" :saladga:

That makes me worried that after all the time they spent in the studio they were able to come up with 8 solid songs but he hasn't gotten a confirmation on which songs or if any will make the album...

Did Mark replace him and now he's like...:awkney:

This is good news to know she's got completed LG5 songs but still with all these producers adding to the list...All this studio time makes me think she's working hard and fast...the producers seem to question if she'll finish by the end of the year...really? :ohno:

I don't think anybody replace anyone, I just Think Gaga makes a lot of songs with different people to take the best songs made (whoever made it). I think at this point we'll get a bit of each producers like we always had on her previous albums.

To me (only my opinion) they are sticking to a Q3 release (at least single) which let them a lot of time to finish things until the album is out. Gaga always work on her albums until few weeks before the release :) 

ModernEcstasy

So, is this him saying she's created 8 songs with RedOne? Or is it confirmation that she has created 8 songs altogether?

ModernEcstasy
4 minutes ago, Versus said:

the former

This could mean we might actually get it before 2017. 

Between waiting for Gaga and Fergie music, I'm getting so impatient. Eeeek 

The Surrealist
3 hours ago, Mast said:

Doesn't mean she's keeping all of them lol. She's cray if she thinks putting 8 songs by the same producer in what will probs be a 12 track album is a good idea. Not to mention he probably co-produced a lot of those.

6 songs on The Fame. 

10 songs on TFM

4 songs on BTW. 

1 song on ARTPOP. 

Neight Shayde
36 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

What theory? 

that she's taking a lot of time to create two albums so she collaborated (Disc One - Red One; Disc Two - Ronson)

it's bs i know 

Slayer

Omg I feel so awful for the OP of the other thread. Sorry! I was only joking when I called you a demon.

As for this news, I'm glad we finally have proof to shut up the RedOne naysayers who think Gaga "restarted" the album with Mark Ronson. I'm more excited about RedOne than Mark Ronson, just because anything Gaga and RedOne touch immediately turns to gold.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Laceface

I'll be so disappointed if she's started over and disregarded the RedOne songs. He seems kind of uncertain too but then again, I doubt she's decided on a tracklist yet.. 

Slayer
14 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

6 songs on The Fame. 

10 songs on TFM

4 songs on BTW. 

1 song on ARTPOP. 

But TFM only has 8 songs...???

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

LilVenusian

Is it just me or did Redone get a whole lot more sexy since getting those luscious locks :toofunny:  Dayum come thruu papi with the good hair!!!

Chris-Farley-Sunglasses-Flip-Shock.gif

JbGaga
1 hour ago, BoysBoysBoys652 said:

She wrote over 100 songs for ARTPOP.

Does anyone really belive this? especially after hearing ARTPOP? :air:

Archived