Featured Posts

47 minutes ago, M I M I Z said:

There is still hope for the next album to be amazing :heart:

The Gaga I love will be back with LG5 :woohoo::woohoo:

Redone :heart::heart::heart:

Mark who??

DJWS who??

Can't wait :excited2:

But you have no clue what a Mark Ronson/Lady Gaga song sounds like? Why would Gaga be looking nice for more music if the 8 tracks with redone were the legendary tracks you think they will be?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Oyster

8? Desperate for a hit? (it's a bad joke I know) but this probably means at least 1 radio hit :D xD

monketsharona
57 minutes ago, Jed said:

But you have no clue what a Mark Ronson/Lady Gaga song sounds like? Why would Gaga be looking nice for more music if the 8 tracks with redone were the legendary tracks you think they will be?

Because she needs more songs ? If she is pulling a +12 tracks album even if she keeps the 8 Redone tracks, she'll definitely need more material..

And it is known Gaga like to have huge amount of songs to pick the bests amongst them.  So to me all Gaga's producers are on the same level in terms of making the cut or not, Mark Ronson included.

M I M I Z
6 minutes ago, Jed said:

So?

Gaga worked with Zedd for over a year and the result was 2 songs. So hopefully it will be the same case with Mark and DJWS. 

tumblr_n80b1ckiPf1qjdybto6_250.gif

Warholiness

I'll be waiting to kiii at the meltdowns when none or only one of the songs make it onto the album. 

BabylonHooker

This is the best news, lately I've been just a bit upset about Mark Ronson fever in this fanbase :excuseu:
and now here comes GodOne, even 2 of 8 songs make it onto the album then I'm good :staymad:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

migamiga

Cant wait for them to not be included in LG5 an have you guys complain about them

MrFameKills

Y'all won't get to hear them so chill

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Duella Dvil

DUCKING YAAAAADSSSSS DADDY REDONE FIST ME WITH YOUR GODLY BOPS! CHOKE ME WITH YOUR PULSATING BEATS! 

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Mujinkyaku

LOL Ew. Maybe only a couple of them will make final the cut for those who can't move past the late 2000s.

I'm much more excited to hear what she's produced with literally everyone else involved on this album.

I knew it. She worked with the other producers and now she only has to finish her session with ronson. The album is quite complete. "Hoping by the end if the year" my ass

Vodka
4 minutes ago, RF said:

I knew it. She worked with the other producers and now she only has to finish her session with ronson. The album is quite complete. "Hoping by the end if the year" my ass

God I hope you're right. 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Archived