Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

BloodBop Teases His LG5 Involvement

Featured Posts

Angel Down

Ok. But I'm afraid it won't be cohesive..You don't need countless producers to make a good album, you just need 2-3 good ones and that's all. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock
8 minutes ago, venus1210 said:

Devil Pray and Iconic are my favs, b plz

qx9L9r.gif

Don't forget the good sis Express Yourself :poot: 

who will love me when the night is over

ˆ They are all connected to Mark Ronson. There is really no reason for concern due to lack of cohesion - Gaga is the main producer of this album along with Mark.

shoful

I hope she's releasing a two part album!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Miracle

I'm SO GLAD she's apparently staying away from RedOne. Despite how much of a great team Gaga and Redone are, his sound is so OUT I can't be confident of his work, even if Gaga takes the lead. I'm sure he isn't capable of producing a song with the same level as Bad Romance, Poker Face, Scheisse or Hair

P.S.: My theory is that Gaga scrapped the "RedOne + Rodgers" album back in October or so and restarted it with Mark Ronson and his colleagues (Anthony Rossomando, Father John Misty?, Bloodpop, Tame Impala).

Hope
36 minutes ago, Feslon said:

he seems basic:madge: next 

Then all it's OK!

GP loves basic!

The Surrealist

:sis: slay

8 minutes ago, Black Salvatore said:

Ok. But I'm afraid it won't be cohesive..You don't need countless producers to make a good album, you just need 2-3 good ones and that's all. 

Diane Warren and Elton John are both only songwriters. They most likely have no impact on sounds. (mostly ballads) 

RedOne, Fernando Garibay, Giorgio Moroder and Mark Ronson all make similiar Dance, Disco, Pop, Funk music (Rock also). 

Tame Impala and Blood Diamonds both make Funk, Indie-Rock,  Indie-Pop, Psychedelic music. 

If she worked with Fat White Family we will get Indie Rock and Rock Pop. 

Gaga herself always was rock and pop, so this probably will be her most cohesive album ever. 

Babel
15 minutes ago, Black Salvatore said:

I don't think less producers mean a more cohesive album. More like just a main sound idea (probably what she already has with Mark Ronson) and a lot of experimenting with others. 

There are 7 producers on The Fame Monster. 8 including Gaga. That's basically one producer per song. But she had a main concept and sound with Redone.

Yves
49 minutes ago, Feslon said:

he seems basic, :madge: next 

Oh holy avantgarde member, educate us with artists who aren't basic.

CatelynnMarie

I'm SO excited for this omg. I first heard him on 'Go' by Grimes and from this awesome Ellie Goulding remix he did. I'll post both if anyone is interested. Holy hell I literally can't handle myself right now :giveup:

Phoenix

Not feeling this ARTPOP teas mess.

Its better to work with few people on a record than to work with 20 people and also sample other 10 songs etc etc

💎

Archived