💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justin Tranter spills tea about Gaga

Noah

Featured Posts

OMonster

I am screaming; can you imagine being a +1 to Gaga's birthday party with all those celebs in attendance? :giveup:

Yeah... definitely got laid. :gaycat:

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

Guys she could have written the base of it and he finished it?

She always says she writes her own music but other credits appear and i dont believe she writes it all herself. This is music bizz, label will assign u people to sway your music a certain way

Also Gaga can write but pop music with all its effects and synthesizers is harder to write than most genres. You actually need really talanted song writers to write or finish these

Pharamon
21 minutes ago, Glory said:

Didn't she write it at her home ?
tumblr_nf9ra2KpEf1sxep94o1_250.gif

chorus he said chorus

migamiga

Yall actually believed gaga when de said she wrote the whole thing on her piano at home in 15 mins? Take everything she says with a grain of salt. Homegirl tends to exaggerate 

AJH219
16 minutes ago, Didymus said:

@maxmore

@PunkTheFunk

Probably something like that yeah. Though then I wonder what the original chorus sounded like. The finished version we have is great, but not exactly something extraordinary chord/melody wise you'd have to work on for days :poot:

"I wanna live on the E-D-G-E" x 1,000 :green: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Economy
33 minutes ago, F AM E said:

Yall actually believed gaga when de said she wrote the whole thing on her piano at home in 15 mins? Take everything she says with a grain of salt. Homegirl tends to exaggerate 

Tbh. She probably meant like the base of it or lyrics etc

theres too much work in writting a song to the finish. Impossible in 15m

I always believed she likes the praise of saying she does stuff herself but i always believed people who work with her do more than she lets on

Do people really believe that an artist that writes ALL their own stuff and controls her career needs so many writers and peoducers to collaborate with and whatever other creative managers etc she has at the time?

Its music industry. Even most talanted artists that have more control than most are still more engineered than most people realize

Unless u own your own label, you will always be a product to some degree or another

littlepotter
1 minute ago, Dawson said:

Not here for shade. LG5 news or STFU.

No shade tho

chaeri pls

Alien Tulip
44 minutes ago, F AM E said:

This. I mean this girl with no shame lied to Oprah and said she dressed as Jo Calderone 24/7 for two whole weeks :laughga: 

Miel
4 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

This. I mean this girl with no shame lied to Oprah and said she dressed as Jo Calderone 24/7 for two whole weeks :laughga: 

Yeah, I feel like it's the truth but to an extent? Like, she probably went in and out of Jo in her head for two weeks.

(unless she really did... Gaga can be extra sometimes)

She's, like, the crazy artsy wine aunt that visits in the spring and tells these ridiculous tales to all her nieces and nephews.

3 points in and ready for more

Sister

I haven't seen him in a long time, Cool!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

HighlandHeart
1 hour ago, Glory said:

Didn't she write it at her home ?
tumblr_nf9ra2KpEf1sxep94o1_250.gif

Just because she began it drunk at home doesn't mean she couldn't continue to work on it in Ireland. We're home to a lot of inspiration over here after all :cool:

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

Chris Evans

He probably just over heard her work on the melody of the chorus/perfecting it since her parents confirmed she wrote it at home.

Chris Evans
36 minutes ago, Economy said:

Tbh. She probably meant like the base of it or lyrics etc

theres too much work in writting a song to the finish. Impossible in 15m

I always believed she likes the praise of saying she does stuff herself but i always believed people who work with her do more than she lets on

Do people really believe that an artist that writes ALL their own stuff and controls her career needs so many writers and peoducers to collaborate with and whatever other creative managers etc she has at the time?

Its music industry. Even most talanted artists that have more control than most are still more engineered than most people realize

Unless u own your own label, you will always be a product to some degree or another

I don't agree since it doesn't reflect that in the writing credits just the producers of the songs she likes to give credit to

She has said though her label has changed the production/her voice behind her back and she has to go back to fix it but if Taylor Swift can write all the words in an album so can Gaga

Archived