💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Into You Live at BBMAs Reaction (with the Performance Video)

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Okay, before you dare to ask,  that's NOT me.

Also, again I don't know why some of you thought it was a disappointing performance. It was full of energy, the crowd was enjoying and digging to it. She served vocals, the dancing was meh but nonetheless it's far from disappointing. Everyone there was enjoying, including that guy who's making the reaction here. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Warholian

Is that you? 

P.S is this what constitutes popular music nowadays? Everything sounds the same. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Dangerous Man
8 minutes ago, Warholian said:

Is that you? 

P.S is this what constitutes popular music nowadays? Everything sounds the same. 

The lies in this post lol. Also since you came back, you've been shading Ariana Grande. I checked one of my threads and your post is "who's Ariana Grande". Continue being bitter to her I guess. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

It's kinda ok I guess.

너와의 얎색한 ìčšëŹ”읎 ì°šëŒëŠŹ ìą‹ì•„

FRANK1991

better than Britney's performance tbh :hor:

better than the one vevo uploaded, too! that one the background vocals was too loud she doesn't even sing at some parts

but this video was too difficult to tell if there were a bunch of background vocals

*waits for a higher quality video

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Cameltoe Chariot
2 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

The lies in this post lol. Also since you came back, you've been shading Ariana Grande. I checked one of my threads and your post is "who's Ariana Grande". Continue being bitter to her I guess. 

And yet if this was Gaga's performance everyone would be shitting themselves and calling it the album of the century so... :awkney:

It's gotten to the point that whenever I see a contrary Ariana post/tweet/whatever I just move along and turn her album up louder. It's ****ing great, the reviews are stellar, and those who try to perpetuate this idea that she is boring or average need to get a f*cking hobby or pay attention to their own faves instead of sh*tting on Ariana's parade.

Warholian
10 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

Ariana Grande? Who's that.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

AlexanderLevi2
26 minutes ago, Warholian said:

Ariana Grande? Who's that.

*Yawn*

Can we get a new joke?

Currently listening to Joanne

PabloDaBlowfish

Everyday > Touch It > Into You tho
She did great :excited2: I've been rooting for her

ItsTommyBitch

It wasnt a bad performance at all, I just wanted vocal perfection from her (because shes capable of it) but it didnt happen :emma:

私è‡Șèș«ă‚‚こた䞖た䞭もèȘ°ă‚‚ă‹ă‚Œă‚‚ăŒ, どんăȘă«èŻă‚„ă‹ăȘäșș生でも, どんăȘにæ‚Č惚ăȘäșș生でも, い぀かは怉èȌし, ç ŽćŁŠă•ă‚Œă€æ¶ˆæ»…ă—ăŠă—ăŸă†. すăčăŠăŒă‚‚ăšă‚‚ăšă“ăźäž–ă«ć­˜ćœšă—ăȘい侀瞬ぼćč»æƒłăȘぼだから

Warholian
12 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

*Yawn*

Can we get a new joke?

I'm out of jokes, okay. Than ban ruined by brain.

Archived