Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Britney looks like Gretchen now

politicqxs

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip
1 hour ago, Licq said:

CjGdpExXIAEb3n6.jpg

you don't see it? The dimple/wrinkle thingy .. It also looks like ms donatella Versace a bit

Are you trying to be funny? Because it's not working. 

Seeka
57 minutes ago, Rod21 said:

Sorry to say this but .. Why do people call her singer.. She lipsyning every time.. I never get why she still famous.. I think if you pay money for a ticket to see a show that the artist should f***in’ have some pipes and sing their records for you.”.. 

She only stopped singing after the infamous mental breakdown where she shaved her head and everything.

I'm pretty sure she sang very well and live before then.

And some people do know how Britney is. The level of caring is extremely low.

Plus, this kind of does not apply to other things as well. People go to see vocaloids at their concerts as well.

En_Sabah_Nur
25 minutes ago, Seeka said:

She only stopped singing after the infamous mental breakdown where she shaved her head and everything.

I'm pretty sure she sang very well and live before then.

And some people do know how Britney is. The level of caring is extremely low.

Plus, this kind of does not apply to other things as well. People go to see vocaloids at their concerts as well.

No she didn't!!!  Britney has been lip-syncing most of her entire career since the beginning....  Now when she was on Star Search as a kid she could sing, but not as an adult which is why I have never liked Britney & now she does absolutely nothing anymore...  At least before she could dance!  Smh 

P. S. I have only heard sing live a few times.  ...And believeeeeee me once you hear her sing LIVE, you'll be hoping + praying that she'll go back to lip-syncing with the quickness!  :smh:

Egypt. W

latina twilight
1 hour ago, Rod21 said:

Sorry to say this but .. Why do people call her singer.. She lipsyning every time.. I never get why she still famous.. I think if you pay money for a ticket to see a show that the artist should f***in’ have some pipes and sing their records for you.”.. 

She's not a singer, she's a performer, and it's not as easy as many think.

And people know what they're paying for, if you don't like those kind of shows, go to some other.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Solitaire

Wasn't she supposed to premiere her new lead single tonight or did I miss something? :laughga:

- Previously Sycothisis

IntoYou1
2 minutes ago, NightOwner said:

She's not a singer, she's a performer, and it's not as easy as many think.

And people know what they're paying for, if you don't like those kind of shows, go to some other.

Don't worry , I don't go and I will not go.. Just my opinion , thank you for responding back.. It nice to heard your important feed back.. Had a great night.. Becuase I will.. Ariana grande , Kesha and Celine dion .. slay tonight :) . Those worth my time And money.

Roro

latina twilight
14 minutes ago, Rod21 said:

Don't worry , I don't go and I will not go.. Just my opinion , thank you for responding back.. It nice to heard your important feed back.. Had a great night.. Becuase I will.. Ariana grande , Kesha and Celine dion .. slay tonight :) . Those worth my time And money.

Nice! I like those artists too, thanks for letting me know about your great taste :heart:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

IntoYou1
3 minutes ago, NightOwner said:

Nice! I like those artists too, thanks for letting me know about your great taste :heart:

😘😘😘😘 goodnight sir:) 

Roro

manyatyau
2 minutes ago, Rod21 said:

😘😘😘😘 goodnight sir:) 

She used to sing. There are some video you can find on youtube. Her real singing voice is much much deeper. The "Britney voice" we are used to is autotuned, or at least is really hard for britney to sing it in live. 

politicqxs
2 hours ago, Rod21 said:

Lol there's no big difference between Kesha and britney, except Kesha being less than complimentary looking

giving up sodomy and moving to 🇦🇪 converting to ☪ and marrying four girls

Sizzily
3 hours ago, Paper Gangsta said:

Myah Marie disagrees

Speaking of her, whats the deal with this?

Spoiler

I just looked up the video I found this song in from 2010 :toofunny: 

One Banned Boi

IntoYou1
10 hours ago, Licq said:

Lol there's no big difference between Kesha and britney, except Kesha being less than complimentary looking

At least she sang live , and that what I care .. I don't hate Britney it just make me mad that she never dig live.. That all.. 

Roro

Paper Gangsta
On 23.05.2016. at 7:14 AM, Licq said:

lol. Kesha can sing and write

"less than complimentary looking" ? sure

kesha-19.jpgbritney-spears-espys-2015-espy-awards-ft

• 2 months later...
high heeled fem
On 23 May 2016 at 11:25 AM, DiscoHeaven23 said:

umm no.

Britney looks like 2004 Britney now

Screen-Shot-2014-11-12-at-10-49-40.jpg

Sure does she's got old body back

Archived