💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do people ignore Madonna's ephebophilic character?

petty

Featured Posts

MJHolland
6 minutes ago, AJH219 said:

Another cheap attempt to drag MADONNA by the invalids of Gaga Daily :toofunny: I ain't even going to bother dragging you bitches. Keep living in your fvcking delusional worlds while Madge sits backs and laughs. Such an embarrassment, it really is. I truly hope you all seek some kind of assistance from a mental health professional, you desperately need it. 

You sound like an obnoxious A. Banks fan on GGD who insist on defending the vile troll after she goes off on one of her homophobic/racist tirades... :awkney: x 1,000

Can't we just all say that this story was made up because Madonna is an attention wh*re (emphasis on wh*re) and she's not a child rapist? I'm sure she wouldn't incriminate herself if she was, or so I'd hope 

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJH219
5 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

You sound like an obnoxious A. Banks fan on GGD who insist on defending the vile troll after she goes off on one of her homophobic/racist tirades... :awkney: x 1,000

Can't we just all say that this story was made up because Madonna is an attention wh*re (emphasis on wh*re) and she's not a child rapist? I'm sure she wouldn't incriminate herself if she was, or so I'd hope 

Calling me obnoxious isn't an insult bb :staymad: And I will always defend Madonna, no matter what. She can do no wrong in my eyes, just like Gaga. Unstoppable forces who will always have my blind support!

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

MJHolland
Just now, AJH219 said:

Calling me obnoxious isn't an insult bb :staymad: And I will always defend Madonna, no matter what. She can do no wrong in my eyes, just like Gaga. Unstoppable forces who will always have my blind support!

This is why people hate people that stan for female pop stars. 

AJH219
Just now, MJHolland said:

This is why people hate people that stan for female pop stars. 

They can stay pressed and seething then :sis: Won't bother me one bit! 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

MJHolland
1 minute ago, AJH219 said:

They can stay pressed and seething then :sis: Won't bother me one bit! 

K but you should probably stop calling people delusional if you're going to say you blindly follow a middle aged woman no matter who she sexually takes advantage of. You're clearly the only being delusional; you literally just admitted it.

LUO YI

This is such a mess :gaycat: read some SEX and go to sleep

The night sky tells all

AJH219
3 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

K but you should probably stop calling people delusional if you're going to say you blindly follow a middle aged woman no matter who she sexually takes advantage of. You're clearly the only being delusional; you literally just admitted it.

Never said I wasn't a hypocrite :gaycat: but continue to be a pressed little Madonna hater, I'm not losing any sleep over it :cool:

Sam Dey
3 hours ago, JbGaga said:

So your saying men are dominant/ bestial so its ok to have sex with older women but girls its more sensual so its not ok? i dont get it lol

omg me neither i was very high yesterday

JbGaga
1 hour ago, AJH219 said:

Gaga and Madonna can both do wrong and have done wrong. Dare I say they are human like the rest of us? Only a fool would say otherwise tbh :tea:

Rino

but teenagers are not fun to have sex with, they сum too fast :koons:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

heavymetall0v3r

How do u make a post on this site omg

The angriest twink on GagaDaily.

Serendipity

I knew the day this was going to be posted, a messy thread would commence :rip: 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Archived