💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do people ignore Madonna's ephebophilic character?

petty

Featured Posts

petty
2 hours ago, August Blue said:

What if he was 13 :giveup:

wouldn't be surprising coming from a woman who called her child the n word

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
4 minutes ago, Snow said:

Are you kidding?!?! " wont see it The same way..." wtf?! This is The same as JRr Martin is a incest promoting pedophile since he wrote about it right? And about gaga being a murder glorifying pervert. And you cant close a thread about it since its EXACT The same thing. As posted with receipts above Madonna herself have no views like this. Its fiction with a fictious character! Ergo this thread is only flaimbait!!

This is atrocious behaviour from mods! There is no topic here! Or IF there is, we should discus about every author and them being rapists, pedophiles, vampires and wisardz. How dare you with you supposed "neautrality" BS IF this was even remotely about Gaga it would have closed in minutes.

Right! Its discusting! And totally unfounded. Unless fiction authors are always what they write. 

If you have an issue with moderation then make a thread under the Support section :duck: It'd be better if you went and posted on threads that you want the discussion to continue, rather than continuously bumping a thread that you want closed :deadbanana: 

Duella Dvil
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

If you have an issue with moderation then make a thread under the Support section :duck: It'd be better if you went and posted on threads that you want the discussion to continue, rather than continuously bumping a thread that you want closed :deadbanana: 

Spoiler

or you could lock it and stop all flamebaity drama but y'know :green: 

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Haroon
3 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

you didn't even report it though :green: 

Bellatrix
9 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Signed, sealed, delivered.

But I guess that's not gonna make any changes, the other mods will keep being biased as f*ck.

Duella Dvil
1 minute ago, Haroon said:
  Hide contents

you didn't even report it though :green: 

Spoiler

I live for drama

giphy.gif

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Haroon
Just now, Bellatrix said:

Signed, sealed, delievered.

But I guess that's not gonna make any changes, the other mods will keep being biased as f*ck.

On one hand we have people claiming we're biased against Madonna and on the other we have people claiming we're biased in favour of Madonna :laughga: Can't win :air: 

Bellatrix
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

On one hand we have people claiming we're biased against Madonna and on the other we have people claiming we're biased in favour of Madonna :laughga: Can't win :air: 

In favour? rs4.gif

Gaga Daily has never been in favour of Madonna. 

Goldfish

she was also underage in this

I invented post-its

Andrew Warhola

Leave @Haroon alone!

giphy.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Snow
23 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:
  Hide contents

18 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Signed, sealed, delivered.

Indeed! Done too! This is outrageous, cant believe mods have let this go this far -_- But I suppose its possible in a world were Rowling is a Wizard boy etc...

politicqxs

it's 2016. It used to sound shocking now it just sounds dated

giving up sodomy and moving to 🇦🇪 converting to ☪ and marrying four girls

Michelle

oh my this thread :smh: 

*goes back to reading my copy of the book* 

ha I remember when this came out. Has anyone ever heard of literotica or fantasy writing, just saying. You may not agree and you may be uncomfortable .. 

whatevs I'm going to go watch wwe extreme rules now 🤘🏻

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Bellatrix
8 minutes ago, Snow said:

Indeed! Done too! This is outrageous, cant believe mods have let this go this far -_- But I suppose its possible in a world were Rowling is a Wizard boy etc...

They are biased as I said. They have closed other flamebait threads about other artists almost directly and they haven't been as serious as this is.

PopBitch
3 hours ago, DrewStevens said:

GGD doesn't ignore that. Most users have turned their backs on R Kelly and many brought up the stories of Bowie when he died.

R. Kelly was a rapist, molested young girls.  Bowie, like many young rockers in their 20s, back in the '70s, had flings with groupies in after parties, and there was a group of teen groupies that hung around trying to meet them and hang.  Bowie had sex with one of them.  The groupie has bragged about all of her conquests "fcking" these famous guys, and regrets nothing to this day,  not exactly the same as a man like R. Kelly who targeted and drugged and molested minors.

Archived