Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do people ignore Madonna's ephebophilic character?

petty

Featured Posts

Bellatrix
Just now, SKANK said:

She isn't Vladimir Nabokov. This isn't a great work of literature. This is a pop star's fictitious musing about her sexuality. I've seen blog posts with more literary value then the paragraph included in the OP.

If Justin Timberlake released a book documenting his sexual fantasies about teenagers who had yet to fully develop pubic hair he would be branded a pedophile for the rest of his life.

So she can't write fictional stories? 

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
2 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

And all I'm saying that ignoring this because there are worse things happening in the world is just like ignoring any other problem because there are people dying in Africa.

Madonna is being picked on right now because this is about her, not about Bowie or R Kelly. When someone decides to create a thread about R Kelly then it will be unfair to bring Madonna in.

I think we are misunderstanding each other. Obviously fiction vs reality is a whole other topic, but people in this thread are acting like Madonna has just been sentenced to jail for pedophilia. There is no dialogue in this thread about whether its appropriate to write these stories where they (in my enterpretation) purposely leave the age of consent of a party vague. Its just people bickering in a typical stan war.

buy bionic

Didymus

Madonna in 1990 when asked about where she drew the line regarding sexuality:

'I draw the line with violence and humiliation and degradation. ... I'm in charge. Degradation is when somebody else is making you do something against your wishes.'

Interviewer: 'Is the expression then of sexuality so long as it's two consensual adults all right?'

'Absolutely.'

Plus all her talking about safe sex and even going so far as to include a pamphlet about it in her 1989 Like a Prayer album. Y'all are seriously gunning for the wrong person here.

KyliesChild
1 minute ago, Benji said:

Ryan Murphy wrote fictional murders and rapes. Gaga then acted some of them out. Let's lock them all up!

Not til she releases LG5.

bionic
Just now, Bellatrix said:

She should never have written those tragic English Roses books.

buy bionic

petty
Just now, Haroon said:

Because it's possible to extend writing to personal thoughts and feelings :confused: It's been reported and my thoughts on it have been posted in the report so we'll see what happens when others post theirs. In the mean time if you don't like the thread and don't want to discuss the topic then you don't need to post in it :shrug: 

giphy.gif

Bellatrix
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Because it's possible to extend writing to personal thoughts and feelings :confused: It's been reported and my thoughts on it have been posted in the report so we'll see what happens when others post theirs. In the mean time if you don't like the thread and don't want to discuss the topic then you don't need to post in it :shrug: 

Jesus.. If this thread was about Gaga and her "pedophile fantasies" it would've been locked within a minute :neyde:

Sizzily
15 minutes ago, thotiana said:

but she's talking as if it was HERSELF!

instead of saying "the best experience lolita had was with a teenager" she said "the best experience I had"

Is Katniss real because The Hunger Games book uses "I"? What about Twilight? And The Great Gatsby?

One Banned Boi

Harry

Gaga has sung about killing people and acted it out on stage and in videos. Is she a murderer?

DrewStevens
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

I think we are misunderstanding each other. Obviously fiction vs reality is a whole other topic, but people in this thread are acting like Madonna has just been sentenced to jail for pedophilia. There is no dialogue in this thread about whether its appropriate to write these stories where they (in my enterpretation) purposely leave the age of consent of a party vague. Its just people bickering in a typical stan war.

I understand that, but one thing is to disagree with the way people are discussing this and another is to dismiss the situation comparing it with something worse.

bionic
Just now, Harry said:

Gaga has sung about killing people and acted it out on stage and in videos. Is she a murderer?

Spoiler

Lina Morgana :derpga: 

buy bionic

bionic
Just now, DrewStevens said:

I understand that, but one thing is to disagree with the way people are discussing this and another is to dismiss the situation comparing it with something worse.

My post was not greatly worded, I agree. I apologies

buy bionic

petty

LOL OMG i didn't think it was possible for yall to shock me like this. i'd rather 100 comments saying it was fictional than all of you guys sitting here trying to justify the story

SKANK
Just now, Bellatrix said:

When a pop star, author of children's books, and pioneer of female sexuality writes fictitious stories glorifying the rape of a boy, people can condemn that story.

She can write stories, and people can condemn them.

Archived