Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lemonade or Beyonce?

Free Fall

Featured Posts

Free Fall

So while Beyonce's flame is still lit, which one and why is your favorite Beyonce album. I know Beyonce and Lemonade are on opposite sides on the field pertaining to message, but which one do you feel you'll listen to 5 years from now. 

For me it will be Lemonade, reason being I've been through the heart break, cheating game, and the not caring game so many times. With Beyonce I can't get the feeling she felt while singing partition to Jay or yelling her love in Drunk in Love. With me I'm a hopless romantic so one would think I would go crazy over those songs, but the songs had a another big feeling coming back towards her. I've never had relationships that gave me that big I love you back as big as her's or sentimental as her's. Right now I'm in a relationship, but with school and everything else that's happening, I can't really enjoy Beyonce, I might be able to start enjoying it  more once we move. But now it's more lemonade, the empowerment of, independence, the you know I can find someone else I don't need you, I'm the best thing that came in, and I'll still be the best once I leave. Time is nothing, we can be together for years, if you start something petty I'm walking. But at the same time we can fix these broken pieces making our relationship stronger for the future.

So let me stop ranting, which one and why?

Antonio

tumblr_n2hgzyMWGg1skbu7co1_400.gif

I can't stop eating

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Titzlol

Lemonade is awful, I heard it the other day and oh my good god. :rip:  BEYONCE is an amazing album though, I love it. Didn't at first.... I don't understand what's happening to music anymore. first anti and now Beyonce, I've been so disappointed with music lately :toofunny: 

The Child

Lemonade.

Beyoncé got really old and really overplayed really fast.

BUT I still bop to Partition 24/7. That song is pure magic.

But overall I prefer Lemonade, it has less fillers (only 3-4 songs are fillers).

I also love what I call the holy trinity:

Don't Hurt Yourself/Sorry/6 Inch :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Decodekid

Lemonade

I find it more powerful and meaningful, plus the diversity in genres is really good. I never heard an album from Beyoncé that I liked every single song of, and that's a lot to say since i'm not really a Beyoncé stand

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Sunny

Beyonce because of Haunted only 

hate me 

I like dancin', and ponies....

Chromatislaps

Lemonade tbh, it sounds more timeless to me, the overall theme is really solid.

Cheap thrills

I love lemonade, but after listening to it a couple times i feel like it was praised a little too much for how worth it really is.:blush:

Red

I love both but I would say BEYONCÉ cause I have a feeling that if it wasn't the movie, I wouldn't like Lemonade that much, I think what made it special was the visual + sonic experience. I just don't care about BEYONCÉ's MVs, the music stood by itself.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ARTPOPNick

Lemonade

I just can't listen to Beyonce.. I never could reach the last song, just because I didn't like the music..

Maybe I will give it another chance tonight while stu-dying

holy scheisse

Beyoncé didn't peak my interest at all. 

But Lemonade revived me as a Beyoncé fan (I liked destinys child in my childhood)

Ughh... Lemonade, obviously.

For me, Lemonade doesn't have a single second of filler material. Each song is totally different. Each song is an amazing one. And I have a feeling that I will never get bored of this album. Only I do wish it was a bit longer like BEYONCÈ was.

BEYONCÈ -- 8/10

Lemonade -- 10/10

Archived