Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
throwback

Gaga Peformance Mistakes / Mishaps

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

SMILE2NE1
31 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

How do we know if she wasn't meant to "not" break it? but go for the smashing effect?

we can only assume so, the last few strikes she looks like she really wants to break it

When she gets off, she seems very mad and throws her microphone

Katsuki Bakugo
29 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

we can only assume so, the last few strikes she looks like she really wants to break it

When she gets off, she seems very mad and throws her microphone

Well assuming has never led us wrong about her before :gaycat:

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

SMILE2NE1
9 hours ago, DeathofSamantha said:

Well assuming has never led us wrong about her before :gaycat:

Why else would she be hitting it with such force? lol

migamiga

This one is my favorite! In the first verse, she almost sings the second verse "I want your horror" instead of "ugly" and ends up saying "ho-rly" :toofunny:

Katsuki Bakugo
8 hours ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

Why else would she be hitting it with such force? lol

For the aesthetic? 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

SMILE2NE1
5 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

For the aesthetic? 

If you watch the 1080i version, you can see the glass on the edge of shattering as she jumps off. You can also see her increasingly try to break the glass toward the end of the bridge. 

This was discussed before and that was the general consensus. 

Also, if the ends to that flopping about on the hood was the aesthetic, that would be pretty sad on Gaga's part. 

Katsuki Bakugo
21 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

If you watch the 1080i version, you can see the glass on the edge of shattering as she jumps off. You can also see her increasingly try to break the glass toward the end of the bridge. 

This was discussed before and that was the general consensus. 

Also, if the ends to that flopping about on the hood was the aesthetic, that would be pretty sad on Gaga's part. 

It was obvious that she wanted to break it - but what I was getting at is that maybe she didn't intend to. But clearly its been discussed so I won't go against Lil Munster's opinions. 

Archived