Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Have You LOST Interest in Lady Gaga?

SISTERV

Have You Lost Some Interest in Gaga?  

356 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Lost Some Interest in Gaga?

• Yeah. I just am here to talk to people
    • Ill Always Appreciate Her But Its not the same anymore
    • No. Still anticipating LG5 more than anything
    • Things feel......weird.

Featured Posts

PartySick

Meh. "Things are weird" I guess. I've been patient, then impatient, then annoyed, and now I don't really care when LG5 comes. I already know I'll love it whenever it comes but I'm tired of sitting and waiting for it :laughga:

I still love her and will always care deeply for her and the community she started but I've fallen out of the obsessed stan mode. The only reason I come to GGD is to interact with everyone :happy: 

...and to help run the Drag Race :chica:

Spoiler

I've gotten back into Michael like crazy though and found some amazing "new" songs of his that leaked :giveup: so thanks for taking forever, Gags :excited2: and that's not sarcastic :excited2:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kuntdiva

I still stan bc she's just always gonna be my #1. Yeah things are weird, she's acting different and I have too much time on my hands while I wait for LG5 so I start over thinking and questioning her but once we get that new album (which I need more than life) we will forget about this period. 

Lord Temptation

I'm a superfan. I made Gaga and Gaga made me #monster4life

Pierre

Kinda, I come here only for the oreo thread.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

RAMROD

No lel, absence make the heart grow fonder.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ReidOne
Just now, ROARyals said:

So time isn't an object to you is it? Wow! How does it feel to be immortal? 

I hold the artistic/creative process in a very high esteem. I believe that real art comes from the Creator (God). A real artist cannot just sit down at the piano/computer/mixing board and crank out a worldwide smash. That type of quality output comes from the artist channeling their spiritual energy from a power greater than all of us. I know GGD is no place to get spiritual, but listen to some interviews of the great musicians and they will all say the same. Their best work was not their own -- it was the work of God flowing through them. And usually, when the creativity comes, it happens VERY fast. But, there can be long gaps of silence in between.

Artists have to be left alone for a while to let this process unfurl. It's one of the most beautiful experiences a human can have. But it cannot be rushed. The artist has to be in spiritual alignment for it to come. Gaga needs some space. She can't be tweeting out potential song titles and album concepts at every whim. That interrupts the process. 

CharlieQuinn
2 minutes ago, Drunk Poet said:

No. The fanbase was purged from disasterously unfaithful and using "fans" during the ARTPOP era. 

That was my point. I said "Artflop" because that's how they call it. I treasure  ARTPOP and artrave with all of my heart:S

HighlandHeart
Just now, CharlieCharlie said:

That was my point. I said "Artflop" because that's how they call it. I treasure  ARTPOP and artrave with all of my heart:S

I'm glad :happy:

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

Helxig

Nope.

Gaga is nooot just a tan popstar you'll never looose. Love is the new, denim of blaaack...

Even if she's not the same as she once was, or she isn't as active on social media, or she's taking her time on an album, I'll always stay around and keep waiting.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Mister Gaga

It's just that i'm forgetting about this Gaga. Since March i feel her so distant, idk. When i think about her, i think of how much i miss Lady Gaga as a singer, as a musician. I miss her music. 

At this point i doubt if she'll ever release LG5 tbh :laughga: but i'll be obsessed as soon as she release the record.

ComeToMama

Isnt this ArianaDaily now? Pretty sure this platform is serving its purpose.

gagata

GIF-Slap.gif?gs=a

Are you out of your ****ing mind ?

Seeka

Nope never lost interest.

I think the thing is, you pointed out hardcore fans. Hardcore fans usually wants their artists to be happy above all else. I love Jazzga, Popga, all the Gagas. I want her to do what she wants to do.

People change. Depending on the person, it may be a little over over time, or a lot in a little time. Some people just change things about them and stay teh same at the core. But why is everyone expecting the weirdo from the Fame/Fame Monster days back. You aren't getting her back. And if you hate this new Gaga, then hate her. She obviously doesn't care anymore. And I find that a good thing.

I'm tired of this bullcrap. Go and keep your damn fame Monster on a damn pedestal. I'll watch AHS and listen to tributes and movies soundtracks and C2C and this epic disaster everyone call ARTPOP.

I hope all of you grow older and look back on these posts and feel embarrassed as f*uck.

AddMeOnMYSPACE

Yeah i did, but only because she's working on a new album. But once it hits stores, I'll be there to support her :) 

Its just talking to people on here, they give me Kiiis :emma:

SISTERV
35 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

Wait what? Explain please...

After The Edge of Glory everything began to just not seem as hype.

You have to understand, at the time of Born This Way's release, it was EPIC. 1989 or Teenage Dream or Lemonade or BEYONCE or Miley's 2013 VMA....NONE of those things touch the magnitude of dominance Gaga reached leading up to Born This Way. It was ****ing insane. She was everywhere, on every show, in every commercial, being referenced in everything from SNL to The Simpson's. I mean....this is a time when Beyonce herself admitted she was nervous to meet Gaga. The media treated her like nothing had been this big in decades. You couldn't turn a corner without someone bringing her up....even the straight douchebag you knew on the high school football team knew the freakin lyrics to Born This Way (the song). And every ****ing time she released a music video....it was an event. Like....normal GP people would feel like they weren't cool if they hadn't checked out what the new Gaga video was. 

Then the Judas leak happened. Right before the release of the album. And as the second single it kind of failed Ok, but the video did incredibly well. 

So then came The Edge of Glory and there was this huge speculation it would be her greatest and most personal video yet, and she was expected to outdo Judas because of the whole leak thing ...and....the single did well....but not well enough, but even worse..  it was the first time Gaga had some highly publicized management issues, nixed the concept, and came out with a really basic video. And she was ALWAYS about the videos. It was not a Gaga single without an awesome video. (You also have to understand at this time with the hype there was this expectation that BTW would have like five or six #1s) So after TEoG failed to deliver, You and I kind of faired poorly, and then Marry The Night became her first single to not go Top Ten, and then the sixth single Heavy Metal Lover was completely cancelled. Not to mention the fact the BTWball ended early because if a broken hip. 

Ever since then, she has never really captured the pop spotlight. It was just like....her career was a machine traveling and chugging at a level not seen before, and it gave out. It just stopped working that fast. And it hasn't been the same since. 

Archived