💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Next Bond Girl? Priyanka vs Deepika

Mr Judas

Next Bond Girl?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the next Bond girl?

• Priyanka Chopra
    • Deepika Padukone
    • Both, If possible!
    • Neither! Both look pathetic!

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 21/05/2016 at 3:18 PM, Blackwillow said:

Neither, I don't think Bond likes curry. :neyde:

Be more broad-minded the next time around. Check your facts and get them straight before you post.

There's more to India than just curries and other stereotypical things, you racist demeaning piece of $hit. 

OT: PC, given her successful stint as the female lead on Quantico.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

RAMROD

Well, we have Michelle Yeoh before, and she serving no Western values either, refusing to sleep with him, which is cool tbh, so why not another Asian? 

Either of them are fine with me, or another Indian actress, maybe Aishwarya simce she is quite familiar frpm those watches campaign she did, there usually 2 women in the film anyway. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

26 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Well, we have Michelle Yeoh before, and she serving no Western values either, refusing to sleep with him, which is cool tbh, so why not another Asian? 

Either of them are fine with me, or another Indian actress, maybe Aishwarya simce she is quite familiar frpm those watches campaign she did, there usually 2 women in the film anyway. 

Aishwarya would be amazing, she's getting back into movies anyway so it would be brill to see her do something big

avalon x
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

1 hour ago, Sexxx said:

Aishwarya would be amazing, she's getting back into movies anyway so it would be brill to see her do something big

Did you guys see her in Pink Panther 2? :sara: She was amazing.

159155-the-pink-panther-2.jpg

Pink%20Panther%202%20s%201.jpg?m=1293078

Pink%20Panther%202%20s%2012.jpg?m=129307

Spoiler

That dress giving me the Countess teas. :what: 

2B85E58000000578-3204579-image-a-4_14400

Archived