💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Me Too vs Into You (most potential)?

SamJ

Featured Posts

SamJ

So I love Meghan Trainor and Ariana Grandés second singles, both are really good in my opinion.

i feel that Me Too by Meghan is almost guaranteed to be a good success pretty much everywhere should be a top 10 in most countries because the song is literally the definition of pop music in my opinion and its really fun and radio friendly and also I think the video is her best to date aswell.

I think Into You by Ariana has soooo much potential its easy to listen to but it also has that bit of humph and killer vibe that makes it sound potentially iconic. I think if it has a good video it could have massive success. I think it could either completely go under the radar and chart low or could be a massive hit its a bit of a risk because its different to what pop is like atm . I hope it smashes.

I think Meghan has played it safe which I respect its a fun catchy pop tune that has grabbed more attention so far out of the two, but ariana's is probably my favourite in terms of musicality. I think the me too vid will be hard for Ari to beat though. I love both I hope both have longevity.

what do u guys think???

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bio

Into You is the better song. The lyrics to Me Too are embarrassingly dumb. That's why I think Me Too is gonna chart higher lol

Fiona Apple

Me too is a really fun song but it's not even HALF as good as Ariana's single

Creyk

Me Too is the better song. I hope it will go top 5 while Into You becomes a cute litte top 10 hit.

Illuminati

I'd usually go for anyone else before Ariana cause I don't really connect to her music but Into you >>>>>

Versace

Me Too will do better

I'm calling it from now Meghan will continue her career as a singles artist, so the singles off Thank You will do good while the album will keep generating poor sales 

Into You won't do as good as Me Too

Ariana will continue her career as an album artist, so I expect Dangerous Woman to generate somewhat impressive sales 

Add to that the fact that Me Too is way more radio friendly than Into You and the fact that Ariana isn't promoting as much as Meghan 

MelbHawker

Into You is the best Pop song of this year. It deserves to sit at #1 for longer than any song that has this year. Meghan Trainor is, IMVHO, so overrated by people. I don't get the praise she gets. It's foreign to me. Why? 

SamJ
3 minutes ago, Versace said:

Me Too will do better

I'm calling it from now Meghan will continue her career as a singles artist, so the singles off Thank You will do good while the album will keep generating poor sales 

Into You won't do as good as Me Too

Ariana will continue her career as an album artist, so I expect Dangerous Woman to generate somewhat impressive sales 

Add to that the fact that Me Too is way more radio friendly than Into You and the fact that Ariana isn't promoting as much as Meghan 

I still think into you sounds radio friendly though it sounds like a new version of toxic in my opinion which was also a big radio hit and still gets played on the radio here every so often.

Versace
2 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I still think into you sounds radio friendly though it sounds like a new version of toxic in my opinion which was also a big radio hit and still gets played on the radio here every so often.

I don't hear not even 1% of Toxic in Into You :huh:

I mean it's a beautiful song but comparing it to the masterpiece Toxic is kinda of a reach 

Antonio

Me too is tragic

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

KURUSHITOVSKA

Into You is better than any single released this year so far. Meghan can go away with her basic tunes.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

venusfly
40 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

Are we listening to the same song? Into You is amazing but the correlation to Toxic is just not there at all in the slightest

DrewStevens

Me Too but only because most people are as dumb as the lyrics and as dull as the sound.

The Child
56 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I still think into you sounds radio friendly though it sounds like a new version of toxic 

THE REACHBritSpears-Laugh.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived