💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Moulin Rouge! released 15 years ago today

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

moulin_rouge.jpg

The ICONIC Baz Lurhmann jukebox musical was released in theaters 15 years to the day, May 19 2001. It screened at Cannes and was later nominated for 8 Oscars, including Best Actress for Nicole Kidman and Best Picture (it won two). Moulin Rouge relaunched the musical genre at the turn of the century. 

It also gave us one of the best and most iconic soundtrack singles ever 

and Kylie Minogue singing The Sound Of Music

My fave movie of all time, if feel so old :giveup: 

Seriously if you haven't watched it yet, drop everything and go do it now :diane: 

who will love me when the night is over

Didymus

Flawed but beautiful film, with some absolutely spectacular sequences. In terms of directing, editing, costuming and staging this is a masterpiece. I love the entire first act, until the "lovers are discovered" scene where, imo, the story falls apart :rip:

Gotta love Kylie Minogue as the green fairy :flutter:

tumblr_n9dyxvnYMS1s4hpbgo1_r2_250.gif

I like to imagine Gaga as Satine sometimes. She could nail that I think.

Didymus

And I think Lady Marmalade was like my first obsession, musically :rip: My mom bought the single for me as a kid (#sheknew) and it's been on repeat ever since. Xtina's high notes always give me life.

Spock
6 minutes ago, Didymus said:

And I think Lady Marmalade was like my first obsession, musically :rip: My mom bought the single for me as a kid (#sheknew) and it's been on repeat ever since. Xtina's high notes always give me life.

OMG SAME. Christina's hair, her red outfit and Lil Kim as a whole were giving me so much LYF at the tender age of 7 :diane:

me and my gorlfriends used to play perform the song and I was always Christina lmao

who will love me when the night is over

teenagechrist

Ugh, it's one of my favourite movies. I always end up crying :giveup: 

feeling so hot tamale

Lord Ryry

I used to listen to Lady Marmalade on repeat, thats what made me gay :) 

The Child

I love this song but I could never let it play on TV cause it explicity said in French (I'm French) voulez vous couchez avec moi ce soir ? which means do you wanna have sex with me tonight? and my mom wouldn't like it. :toofunny:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

bionic

The only good thing to come from that film

buy bionic

Sizzily

Yas :giveup: :giveup:

I know this is only in the credits but I love this son :flutter: 

One Banned Boi

Snow

Its a wonderful film (eventhough I maybe prefer The original book). But truly enjoyed! Come what May is just glorious in it.

Chicka

that's so weird, I just watched it last night for the first time in years for no reason. So amazing, I forgot how amazing the music is. 

Emigrante

I still have to watch it. I love Nicole Kidman, she's one of my favorite acresses. I just watched music video for Lady Marmalade, and holy sh1t. Was Christina's body altered or what. I didn't know she was that skinny before. :O:O

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived