• Last Reply
crisTEAne
1 hour ago, Bitter said:

listen Ursula

:air:

listen Bitter :gaycat:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Ronk

The controversy has brought Kesha to the attention of many, including me.  She's a decent singer and she's a good person, and I like good people.  So I'm an Animal as well as a Monster.  Once Kesha's problem is resolved, she may come back stronger than ever because she is known to more people now.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Miel
9 hours ago, faysalaaa1 said:

No they dont.. its a money business issue, business men dont care if your a man or a woman aslong as they can steal from you. Like I mentioned, it happened to Michael Jackson, Prince and many other male artists and a boy group band I forgot their name actually made a documentary about it.

In society, women generally get the brunt of... everything? I'm not saying it doesn't happen to men- I'm not saying that at all.

But, in general, women (and POC, queer, non-able-bodied) get the short end of the stick even if they're being exploited by the same manner as men.

3 points in and ready for more

PMKKARDASHiAN
On May 19, 2016 at 9:16 PM, HausofZakariah said:

That's some twisted s***, Disney :air::air::air:

Disney toned down their version from the original! 

In the original, the little mermaid (unnamed) felt like she was walking on broken glass with every step, watch her prince marry someone else, and was told to kill them to get her fins back, but killed herself instead.

Angel Down
On 19/5/2016 at 4:07 AM, brendablethyn said:

Stay out of other people's legal issues Gaga :awkney:

This is what I thought...
If an employee has signed a contract, the employer has legal powers over him. It doesn't have to do with females or males. It has to do with business and the law. 

And it's not verified yet that Kesha is 100% innocent. 

8 hours ago, Miel said:

In society, women generally get the brunt of... everything? I'm not saying it doesn't happen to men- I'm not saying that at all.

But, in general, women (and POC, queer, non-able-bodied) get the short end of the stick even if they're being exploited by the same manner as men.

No they dont because what happens to you and what is used against you is based on your contract that you agreed to and not on your gender. 

LORD GAGA

Noooo :air: 

Ursula is one of my favourite Disney villains especially when she transforms into Vanessa :hor:  I see a lot of myself in Ursula :rip: but not anymore now that Gaga has linked it like this :rip: 

Archived