Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga calls Dr. Luke "Ursula"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Swan Heart

Not people turning this into "We want LG5, bitch!1!"

Like, shut the f*uck up already, it's not the right place. :saladga:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

Good job, Gagz. :applause:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Dangerous Man

"Listen Ursula", already the most iconic phrase of 2016. :applause: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

mariomania1234
16 minutes ago, Love Drought said:

She is trying to save someone else's career while her is in ruins atm. :giveup:

It's hardly in ruins but okay.

Manul
2 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

It's hardly in ruins but okay.

I'm waiting to be proved wrong by LG5. :unicorn:

it wasn't laaaahv

ARTPOP
9 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

I like the fact she is standing up for Kesha. However it might get her involved into something worse in the future. Don't hate one me for this, but this might create more problems for gaga than the current problems she has already ( with her label). 

COME ON GAYS!!

Dangerous Man

And not this thread turning about Gaga's career, if it's in danger or not. Lmao. This fanbase are something for sure. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Gagz4Gaga

Beyonce who? Taylor who? and other pretentious #SelfProclaimedFeminists :neyde:

nostalgia’s for geeks

RBNLM
23 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

I like the fact she is standing up for Kesha. However it might get her involved into something worse in the future. Don't hate one me for this, but this might create more problems for gaga than the current problems she has already ( with her label). 

she has money.

Hydrangea

I guess it's time to Impale dr Luke with a boat then 

I’m a bad friend

JevyDuty

I'm glad she's keeping the spotlight on Ursula's forced abusive relationship with Kesha.

Coop
4 hours ago, Didymus said:

That has nothing to do with it, sadly.

However, he did allow her to perform Til It Happens to You at the Los Angeles' Humane Society Gala just two weeks ago :chica:Why did everyone suddenly forget about that?

We don't know what was going on for this particular performance, but it's ridiculous everyone's acting like it's a terrible thing. This is what happens when you sign your freedom away. It's telling that everyone instantly started to invent stories about her dissing Luke and Sony on stage. Yet, surprise, that has nothing to do with it.

So imo everyone needs to ****ing calm down and face reality the way it is: the contract is what it is, there's no proof that could get her out of it, artists have been complaining about and suffering from 360 contracts since the 80's, if you're still signing them as an upcoming artist because you wanna become famous in a second you should take responsibility for your actions and deal with it. If the allegations are true, she's in a very horrifying situation, but that still doesn't mean she herself didn't play a huge part in creating it.

I thought she was allowed to cover other artists' songs. :huh: 

CannaeDrive
7 hours ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Why does she have to add that shes a woman and turn it into a gender issue? its legal to own men and women this way because this is how contracts works. Michael Jackson and other men were also in this situation before.

That's not the point of her message though, as she acknowledges the fact that this is legal. She is questioning the merits of these kind of contracts being legal, why these situations (owning women/men by commercial contracts) are legal in the first place, which is a legitimate concern imo.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

DrewStevens
5 hours ago, Didymus said:

However, he did allow her to perform Til It Happens to You at the Los Angeles' Humane Society Gala just two weeks ago :chica:Why did everyone suddenly forget about that?

She doesn't need his approval to perform, she needs his approval to perform on live television because of the revenue. 

Archived