Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna's longtime producer talks about ANTi and her creative process

Higher

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
5 minutes ago, Higher said:

Seemed pretty serious even, when she defended it knowing damn well it was crap. Either way she lied, but that's her opinion. 

tumblr_n8t21sx9Xp1rfduvxo1_250.gif

It's also you're opinion the album is crap only cuz it didn't do well promo or sales wise...the music was fine...the album just wasn't given proper attention 

Let's not... :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Higher
7 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

It's also you're opinion the album is crap only cuz it didn't do well promo or sales wise...the music was fine...the album just wasn't given proper attention 

Let's not...

The fact you think charts and sales matter to me or my opinion on music.

J6wXl.gif

I think its crap compared to her older work and I don't find the "joke" she made funny especially how she knew she didn't like this version of the album, but I do respect her for sticking to it.

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Higher
15 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

yeah, and pretty much joked about it as a reference to album of the decade. ;)

yeah, capital letters with lot of exclamation marks seem pretty serious to me too. :yay:

Looks likes someone's late to the party.

tumblr_inline_ny8vhe0GLu1ssnayl_500.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

River

R:mm this song I like yeah yeah it's a good direction for the album, yeah good sis yaas add "work" 6 times here, and here again, awesome, writing credits yaaas bitch!!

P: should we add Drake?

R: yeah yeah omg smart idea! call this slut now!!

R: ok guys, writers and producers, this is very serious, I want a new sound, a new direction, start working on my album NOW!! woooo bye see you in one year.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

DemeLarell
2 hours ago, Bio said:

I love me some Riri but the album isn't that different from anything that's on the charts right now. And how can he say that when she literally took a song and rerecorded it exactly like it is except with her vocals on it? lol

Come on. Cut her some slack. It was just one song. And i think she just wanted to do something different than what the public expected her to do.:blush::blush::blush:

Higher

Anderson123

Damn so many different opinions about Rihanna's music in this thread. I'm actually one of those who didn't like Anti at first, but I've grown to love it now. I'm more than happy to have another Anti instead of Loud any time. Rihanna is at her best when her songs actually sound like her.

Rated R, Unapologetic (Half of it) and Anti are really some of her best material.

christinahoney
2 hours ago, Alan123 said:

Damn so many different opinions about Rihanna's music in this thread. I'm actually one of those who didn't like Anti at first, but I've grown to love it now. I'm more than happy to have another Anti instead of Loud any time. Rihanna is at her best when her songs actually sound like her.

Rated R, Unapologetic (Half of it) and Anti are really some of her best material.

I'm with you 100%. At first I hated ANTI because it lacks any bops; I just expected something completely different. It was underwhelming. But now I've learned to appreciate the subtle nuances of the album and I really love it. 

Andreyw
8 hours ago, Higher said:

Seemed pretty serious even, when she defended it knowing damn well it was crap. Either way she lied, but that's her opinion. 

By the way she wrote it , it was sarcastic but cling on everything you can to defend that bunch of noise called ANTi , I guess 

Higher
5 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

By the way she wrote it , it was sarcastic but cling on everything you can to defend that bunch of noise called ANTi , I guess 

yawntvbritney-spearstiredin-the-zone.gif

christinahoney

Why is everyone on this forum always so mean and negative. Is it age or what? You'd expect more from fans of an artist preaching kindness and positivity. 

Anderson123
7 hours ago, christinahoney said:

I'm with you 100%. At first I hated ANTI because it lacks any bops; I just expected something completely different. It was underwhelming. But now I've learned to appreciate the subtle nuances of the album and I really love it. 

Yes. Of course it's a different sound for her and it's obviously what she was going for. The first time I listened to the album I only liked Desperado and Love On The Brain, but the album has some really good songs, especially if you listen to it with headphones. Needed Me, Yeah I Said It, Kiss It Better, Work, Higher, etc. They're all great songs in their own way. I love the instrumentals.

Runway

Awkward moment when rihfund her masterpiece cant even outsell gagas crap alberm

christinahoney
2 hours ago, Alan123 said:

Yes. Of course it's a different sound for her and it's obviously what she was going for. The first time I listened to the album I only liked Desperado and Love On The Brain, but the album has some really good songs, especially if you listen to it with headphones. Needed Me, Yeah I Said It, Kiss It Better, Work, Higher, etc. They're all great songs in their own way. I love the instrumentals.

MTE about Desperado and LOTB. :)

My favorites now are Consideration, Never-Ending, Close to You, Kiss It Better, Needed Me, Yeah I Said it...

Archived