Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna's longtime producer talks about ANTi and her creative process

Higher

Featured Posts

Higher
9 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Glad to hear it.

Though personally I don't get how she thought anything on that album was as high quality as her promo singles were. Anyway, it's her album, she does what she wants but based on FFS, AO and BBHMM I sure was expecting the album to be a whole lot better. The most creative and most "different" track on there she just took from another artist, singing over the instrumental, not changing a thing :chica: I mean..

She can still go a lot further.

Weren't the songs a year old? I know Jay-Z and Ne-Yo told her to take a break. I added them on the album, so I got over it.

Consideration is creative and different. Don't come for mah favorite songs sis. :madge: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
Just now, Higher said:

Consideration is creative and different. Don't come for mah favorite songs sis. :madge: 

I do love Consideration. I enjoy most of the other songs but they wouldn't stand out on another Rihanna album imo, Same Ol' Mistakes excluded but that one doesn't count.

Mister Gaga

Hope this is true. Because is (imo) her best album to date, and it would gain her some respect. I'll start to call her an artist, if she really shows involvement with her projects.

Justin Drew Bieber
4 minutes ago, Delete it Fat said:

idk who this Rhiannon chick is, I wish her longevity and success xx

latest?cb=20150215210252

BenG
37 minutes ago, Higher said:

We're always working on it together, but this time she was really meticulous about every line that we sang.

Yeah sure. Work work work work work, the only lyrics i understand

Higher
9 minutes ago, VoltKid said:

Yeah sure. Work work work work work, the only lyrics i understand

Maybe because most of it isn't in English and she's using her native dialect or maybe you need to clean your ears cause I can understand every word and I don't speak Patois. :awkney: 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamaican_Patois

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

TimisaMonster

She calls ANTI a masterpiece? :awkney:

She was meticlulous about every line and wanted perfection, yet gave birth to Work? :awkney:

Only NOW wanted to take control of her album concepts? :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Quartz

Not to sound as a hater but I loved the manufactured Loud more than the "artistic" ANTi. Kiss It Better is the only noteworthy song on the new album.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Higher

Higher
1 hour ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

Cant wait for pressed haters read this.

They have arrived.

tumblr_inline_ny8vhe0GLu1ssnayl_500.gif

Pablo

you can really tell the difference ha other albums are basically full of fillers that I skip

Don't visit my profile

TimisaMonster
46 minutes ago, Higher said:

You do know she said that in response to a fan tweeting about the statement she made about BTW being the album of the decade and she joked ARTPOP was album of the millenium? :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Higher
8 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

You do know she said that in response to a fan tweeting about the statement she made about BTW being the album of the decade and she joked ARTPOP was album of the millenium?

Seemed pretty serious even, when she defended it knowing damn well it was crap. Either way she lied, but that's her opinion. 

tumblr_n8t21sx9Xp1rfduvxo1_250.gif

Archived