Featured Posts

bayonse

both masterpieces . which one do u like more

no more parties in LA

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bio

I mean obsessed is more iconic but he completely outed her with that recording of her.

Higher

Obsessed.

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Dark Anatomy

The Warning. He ****ing dragged her for filth. Mariah's was clever i'll give her that, but you know if you poke the bear, the bear pokes back.

PMKKARDASHiAN

Was obsessed really that "iconic"? :wtf:

I don't even like Eminem but he destroyed mariah. 

blackpink

Idk who eminom is, I wish her success and longevity and 18 number one billboard hot 100 hit singles because not everyone has that xx

Pharamon
41 minutes ago, Delete it Fat said:

Idk who eminom is, I wish her success and longevity and 18 number one billboard hot 100 hit singles because not everyone has that xx

hahahaha i die everytime i see your comments xD

teenagechrist

The one from the artist who doesn't feel the need to throw misogynistic and homophobic slurs and has a real talent.

giphy.gif

feeling so hot tamale

StrawberryBlond

Mariah's song was fine if you took her word for her it. According to her song, Eminem is "obessed," "delusional," and "lying that you're sexing me." If you believe every word she said, which most people did, she seemed to have the upper hand as she trilled "funny, found a girl that you couldn't impress." Eminem seemed to be like the classic, jealous, misogynist male who was just bitter about a girl who didn't feel the same way. But then The Warning dropped...

As morally empty as it is, The Warning has to be the winner. Whether you think Eminem went too far or not, the fact is, he exposed Mariah as a liar and featured evidence as to why in the song, meaning there was no reason to doubt his claims. He doesn't even wait that long to start doing it. Only 12 seconds in and he claims "I've got the same exact tat that's on Nick's back." Now, seeing as Nick Cannon wears a suit most of the time the public have seen him, when have we ever seen his back to clarify that? Therefore, it's so specific a claim that it must be true. You can almost imagine the look on Mariah's face when he said that line. He even goes so far as to put in graphic descriptions of sexual encounters that embarrass himself, which only further extends the belief that he must be telling the truth. He even tells her how much more bashing there is to do, reminding her, "I was going to stop at 16, that was 32, this is 34 bars, we ain't even half of the way through." And just when we think the most damning evidence is over, he suddenly drops the studio recording they made, where Mariah's unique voice is unmistakable, where she actually says his name, clarifying that they did indeed, once have some kind of thing going on. The back-and-forth of his rapping with her ramblings on the recording and how they fit so well is simply genius. There's a reason Mariah went completely quiet after this song came out - she knew she was beaten and knew never to lie so openly again in case her reputation became irreparably damaged. Is it a nasty song? Absolutely? Does he go too far? Absolutely. But did he win the fight? Unquestionably.

1 hour ago, Didymus said:

Obsessed because I know it.

But I thought you were all about research and being completely critical and correct. Or are you only that strict for people whose opinions you don't like? Is it one rule for you, a different rule for everyone else? If you're so particular about how music is judged, maybe you should actually listen to it first? Just a thought.

Archived