funny

Zayn can't dance to Telephone by Gaga

lmxoxo

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myluis617

Damn imagine he stopped there just cause he couldnt dance. We would have lost him..

OmgSum1Actually
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Simon and Zayn.

Lemme try that fantasy tonight.

LOL WHAT HAHAHAHA

Shameless selfpromo

KURUSHITOVSKA

It's ok baby you'll dance in the dark with me :gaycat:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Fiona Apple
5 minutes ago, Bio said:

The producers sure did not tell him to do that lol

obviously  :laughga:

Higher

At least both Justin's know how to dance. :neyde:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Didymus
1 minute ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

LOL WHAT HAHAHAHA

I'm not attracted to either of them but together they look like a promising daddy/boy scenario, esp. 'cause of the contrast of their personalities. The experienced, intimidating Simon pounding the aspiring and awkward teenage boy into submission as the price for Zayn winning X Factor but Zayn secretly liking it.. I'll sign up for that p-rno :unicorn: 

NewYorkCity

This just makes me think on how 1D was planned even before the program happened. lol

lmxoxo
7 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I'm not attracted to either of them but together they look like a promising daddy/boy scenario, esp. 'cause of the contrast of their personalities. The experienced, intimidating Simon pounding the aspiring and awkward teenage boy into submission as the price for Zayn winning X Factor but Zayn secretly liking it.. I'll sign up for that p-rno :unicorn: 

oh my... :excuseu:

Prismatic
21 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Delete it fat

Spoiler

I am getting hard from reading this and I'm wear super tight jeans so it's kind of awkney as fudge.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Harry
30 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Didy I'm screaming :deadbanana:

Archived