Jump to content
other

RUMOR: gifs from Gaga's new video (false)


Brad

Featured Posts

  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Candy

That's clearly a look-alike

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Manul

I dont think it is her.

She looks like that chick from a duo called Vegas. :saladga:

it wasn't laaaahv
Link to post
Share on other sites

Brad

Okay. I'm glad others feel the same way. I thought I'd share in case it was really her. :toofunny: 

I feel a lot of people that know exactly who they are 👀🏳️‍🌈❓
Link to post
Share on other sites

GloZell Green

I think it's Gagita. I looks a lot like ha, the YouTube impersonator.

Lady Gaga | Shakira
Link to post
Share on other sites

MaryJaneHolland

it's lady gagita (i didn't know who that is, i googled it)

and if it's gaga (100% not) it's so 2012

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mister Gaga

REALLY similar, but it's not her. Look at the eyes; they're quite different.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...