Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Azealia Banks social media thread

Haroon

Featured Posts

Slayer
3 minutes ago, shoful said:

I'm not "supporting" anyone in this childish social media battle. I just saw the comparison pics and thought he copied her. 

Azealia thinks everybody freaking copies her. Literally everybody. She must think all these A-list celebs are perched on their seats, waiting to see what her Z-list self is going to do next. It's ridiculous. Nobody is going to copy some racist skank with one semi-successful hit to her name. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

****ing disgusting. I shouldn't be surprised, it's Azealia, but after all the **** she says about being a minority and fighting against things she comes out with this? She surpasses a level of immaturity I've never seen before. Vile doesn't even begin to describe her, if anything it's a compliment

Andreyw
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

****ing disgusting. I shouldn't be surprised, it's Azealia, but after all the **** she says about being a minority and fighting against things she comes out with this? She surpasses a level of immaturity I've never seen before. Vile doesn't even begin to describe her, if anything it's a compliment

another day , another messy tweet from Azealia

Haroon
Just now, Andreyw said:

another day , another messy tweet from Azealia

The sad reality of the situation :toofunny: 

Andreyw
Just now, Haroon said:

The sad reality of the situation :toofunny: 

yeah , well, it's fun for a 5 minutes break to read ha' tweets

now going back watching Naruto :green:

Benji

I like both of their music, but f*cking hell Azealia. I can't defend this.

tumblr_o5nmt29pnj1v1mz6to1_500.gif

9 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Haroon be going in. :giveup:

PaperIz

Disgusting. Can't wait to see how her fans defend this blatant and disturbing show of racism.

2NE1LG

Azealia is so damn SALTY that Zayn didn't directly retaliate. Her talent does not justify her shenanigans. 

Azealia, honey, it's your bedtime

milk_and_cookies.gif

EDIT: Why doesn't she harvest this energy into her career? Always coming after the people on top. They can't hear you from all the way up there sweetie.

AddMeOnMYSPACE

AB's music is better than Zayn's though...and he does make basic white boy music :emma:

but that racist comment is not cute though! She needs to check herself in! I still Stan for her! :gaycat:

politicqxs

he got her mad 

giving up sodomy and moving to 🇦🇪 converting to ☪ and marrying four girls

Prismatic
31 minutes ago, Avril said:

off-topic but I love your new avi and header :flutter: 

Thank you. Haven't Stan this hard for a Pokemon starter since gen four. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

2NE1LG
4 minutes ago, Licq said:

he got her mad 

!! It just goes to show that no response is the best response when dealing with people like her. At least an indirect response.

I'm cackling at how she's fuming over dust.

I love that he's the one who shut her ass down first, atleast she admitted he's cute + she wanna work with him but he replied by dragging her to the filth 😂😂😂😂😂 you go Zayn 👏👌✌️

She looks stupid af rn, well when wasn't she 🙃

elijahfan

Didn't she say recently she'd start growing a filter? :laughga:

On topic though, I mean does she really think he's the one who came up with the video concept?.... She should drag all the art directors and managers that revolve around him. I think she's still showing him too much respect for even assuming he's the one who comes up with his own video concepts :toofunny: I mean let's be real, he's a puppet.

Archived