💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia Banks social media thread

Haroon

Featured Posts

SKANK
33 minutes ago, just4fun said:

I agree with this but to compare AB to any of those people is just a little too much of a reach for me. Yet people have their own tastes and can like whomever they want.  So slay I guess.

I wasn't directly comparing Azealia to those people, I was making a point about separating artist from their art. A more appropriate comparison might be Mel Gibson.

31 minutes ago, Versace said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

THIS MADE MY DAY 

:toofunny:  

NO to all your questions, literally I know nothing of what you said and I don't even have Do What U Want on my iPhone and I always preferred the Xtina version and will only listen to that 

I know Alice In Wonderland, what do you mean If enjoyed it, :green: I feel neutral about it really, haven't read it, didn't watch the Disney cartoon yet and watched the live action movie by Tim burton was kinda meh, I'm more into action/adventure movies. 

SO SERIOUSLY TRY AGAIN :awkney:

Sometimes it's not hard to guess the age of a member of this site...

I was trying to help you understand why some people on this site are able to enjoy art without condoning the actions of the person who created the art.

Alice In Wonderland was written by a pedophile, a fact that may or may not ruin your experience reading it. Broke With Expensive Taste was written by someone who goes on homophobic and racist twitter rants, a fact that may or may not ruin your experience listening to it.

If you consume and enjoy art at some point you will be consuming and enjoying art created by someone who does things you do not think are morally acceptable.

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Goosey

Azealia 'apologized' after calling Zayn Malik a "sand n*****" and other nasty terms, but already she's doing it again.

She's also commenting on Skai's photos:

13108992_991878560920188_339813086_n.jpg

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Justin Drew Bieber

I love reading some Azealia drama while taking a sh*t

littlepotter

A 'GROWN' 'ADULT' COMING AFTER A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IT HAS TO BE A JOKE SHE CAN'T BE THAT IMMATURE

chaeri pls

The Surrealist

Banks is only relevant because of her feuds so she holds onto this one. 

HANZ

not this trash coming for a little girl and using racial insults, so low

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

What About Us

She's mostly known for being a Twitter and Instagram troll anyways, so what does she have to lose? Oh, wait. :toofunny:

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

HANZ
1 minute ago, Renaissance said:

She's mostly known for being a Twitter and Instagram troll anyways, so what does she have to lose? Oh, wait. :toofunny:

this tho:air:

her dramas on twitter and instagram is everything she has left in this world, so sad

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Goosey

RTPpcdN.png

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

What About Us
1 minute ago, MARLON BRANDO said:

this tho:air:

her dramas on twitter and instagram is everything she has left in this world, so sad

Exactly. All she has going for her is more backlash anyways. :wtf:

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

Archived