Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

More likeable : Azealia Banks or Natalia Kills?

Andreyw

Featured Posts

Andreyw

Which one of the two is more likeable? The X Factor chanteuse which dragged a competitor for copying ha' husband and receiving some big backlash or the twitter warrior chanteuse which dragged everyone by using racial slurs and receiving some big backlash?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noah

At this point, Natalia Kills didn't offend races, sexualities etc. she even apologized i think. 

I couldn't care less for her or her music since it's not my cup of tea, but I think she's fine/okay.

Azealia really crossed the line several times. She said sorry today and then bashed a 14 year old girl again. I am sorry, but Azealia is a horrible human being. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

PaperIz

Natalia. What she did on the x factor was mean, but it was just once and staged for the show. Ab is just naturally evil.

Benji

Do you want to drown or burn to death?

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Both have been messy. I like most of Azealia's songs though so I'm gonna go with AB. I do like some of Natalia's work though.

PartySick

Well...at least Azealia's mess gives me a chuckle or two every now and then :emma:

So her, I guess? I don't know anything about Mrs. Kills other than she's married and she was rude to an X Factor contestant :emma:

weed

Natalia was mean once, Azealia's constantly mean, homophobic, racist, sexist, etc.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

Azealia. 

Azealia is actually funny 

:wtf: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Iwontell

I actually believe AB's rants comes from some real untreated illness, like maybe an undiagnosed bipolar disorder...so I don't really get THAT mad at her...

Natalia is a normal person that seems to be cu*ty, that makes me angrier...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

OmgSum1Actually

Miss Banks, I love the part of her that creates that amazing music.. Something like being in an abusive relationship, you can let it go

Shameless selfpromo

ALGAYDO

Ms. Kills by FAR 

She can definitely come off as a bitch, but she's never been discriminatory towards any race/sexuality/etc. and I'm not saying this just cause I Stan for her music.

Archived