💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in Kyiv - Winner: PORTUGAL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Robagaga

Croatia serving me bipolar teas

giphy.gif

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lmaoo what is this :toofunny:

When he started talking :ladyhaha:

His voice is not too bad tho

The earth shattered, the sky opened, The rain was fire but we were wooden

Kanyeee West
2 minutes ago, PrettiestStar said:

is Dihaj actually a popular singer?

They have just started their music in Azerbaijan , haven't released an Album but few singles and they are really Big force in Azerbaijan.

gts14
8 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

my mom just said he will win 100%

BYE

Your mom is right:whitney:

Robagaga
2 minutes ago, mic said:

He is homophobic? Imho he's gay

Why is he homophobic? Did I miss something?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Arcanum
1 minute ago, mic said:

He is homophobic? Imho he's gay

In 2005, Houdek said in an interview for the Tena magazine that "gay and lesbian population cannot be equal with other citizens because it means a return to Sodom and Gomorrah", and has called same-sex unions "sick" for which he was named "Homophobe of the Year" in 2006 in a selection organised by the main Croatian LGBT portal Gay.hr. In a report from 2005, the International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association (ILGA) listed him as "a public figure who gave homophobic statements". In 2011, Houdek was nominated for the title "Homophobe of the Decade" by the LGBT Zagreb Pride organisation which called him "without doubt the biggest homophobe in Croatian showbiz". In response, Houdek published a public statement on Facebook titled Love and Music are My Driving Forces in which he expressed his regret for being included in the selection, adding that he was gay-friendly and had nothing against love of any kind.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Earthling

Australia's visuals :air:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

1 minute ago, Arcanum said:

In 2005, Houdek said in an interview for the Tena magazine that "gay and lesbian population cannot be equal with other citizens because it means a return to Sodom and Gomorrah", and has called same-sex unions "sick" for which he was named "Homophobe of the Year" in 2006 in a selection organised by the main Croatian LGBT portal Gay.hr. In a report from 2005, the International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association (ILGA) listed him as "a public figure who gave homophobic statements". In 2011, Houdek was nominated for the title "Homophobe of the Decade" by the LGBT Zagreb Pride organisation which called him "without doubt the biggest homophobe in Croatian showbiz". In response, Houdek published a public statement on Facebook titled Love and Music are My Driving Forces in which he expressed his regret for being included in the selection, adding that he was gay-friendly and had nothing against love of any kind.

looks like he is not outed and jealous

• Jase unfeatured this topic
  • Jase unpinned and locked this topic

Archived