💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

HDD: Predictions - Thank You - 80K; 120K SPS.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

Oh no :giveup: She fell into the Sophomore slump tbh. I think it would've sold more if there were more good songs on the album.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Dangerous Man

Watch Troy abandon her. :ohno: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

venusfly

This site's logic is literally implying somebody's career is over when they don't sell a pop superstar's amount of albums right at the beginning of their career..

JusKeepBreathin
43 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

Watch Troy abandon her. :ohno: 

Watch Troy blame her. :lana:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

jojuun
5 hours ago, Plantzombie said:

just for comparison: Lana managed to sell 105k pure sales 1st week w/ Honeymoon... And basically noone outside of her fanbase knew that she released a new album :toofunny: 

Yeah but that's because the average Lana fan is a  15 - 30 year old gay guy, aka the audience that still buys their ultimate faves' music. Meghan, Selena and Demi are in the overcrowded and competitive teenage fanbase category that download anyway. I don't really like Meghan a lot, she just not my kinda gal, but in this dead industry, with her target audience... This is actually pretty decent.

Think of the acts that are her peers... She's up there with Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Fifth Harmony, Little Mix... The list goes on and on. Unless you can break through and have a crossover fanbase like One Direction, Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift had, that category is f*cked up. No one in that category pulls decent numbers because it's too many people fighting for the same fanbase.

JusKeepBreathin
14 minutes ago, jojuun said:

Yeah but that's because the average Lana fan is a  15 - 30 year old gay guy, aka the audience that still buys their ultimate faves' music. Meghan, Selena and Demi are in the overcrowded and competitive teenage fanbase category that download anyway. I don't really like Meghan a lot, she just not my kinda gal, but in this dead industry, with her target audience... This is actually pretty decent.

Think of the acts that are her peers... She's up there with Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Fifth Harmony, Little Mix... The list goes on and on. Unless you can break through and have a crossover fanbase like One Direction, Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift had, that category is f*cked up. No one in that category pulls decent numbers because it's too many people fighting for the same fanbase.

I agree with you but Meghan had already broken through that barrier and connected with a bigger audience with her first album. None of the girls or acts you mentioned have had an album sell over a million copies. So for those other acts these numbers are normal but for Meghan she lost a portion of her audience; she took a step backwards.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Ciccone Madonna

And  they said Rebel Heart flopped, when it got released it had 0 songs on Hot 100 and sold 116k pure sales(as good as sis Janet.)

Spoiler

dont come at me. I know they were frontloaded.

Bitter

Omg, predictions lowered :rip:

Meghan Trainor’s new Epic release, Thank You, is targeted for between 70k-75k sales and 95k-100k Sales Plus Streams (SPS), good for a Top 3 bow.

Ciccone Madonna
2 hours ago, Bitter said:

Omg, predictions lowered :rip:

Meghan Trainor’s new Epic release, Thank You, is targeted for between 70k-75k sales and 95k-100k Sales Plus Streams (SPS), good for a Top 3 bow.

2cwt01f.gif 

OmgSum1Actually

Don't worry she's going to make a lot of money either way because only Adele can actually earn money from selling albums

Radio friendly singles and payola will keep her in hearts of chubby teenage girls - best consumers

Regarding the album, it's weak.

Shameless selfpromo

Archived