Nono

Featured Posts

Yo GagaGaga
13 minutes ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

She became dressing less p0rn and she's not A SINNER ANYMORE

tumblr_n185e5ODPW1rj7mpxo1_400.gif

venusfly
12 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

I think one thing is she's trying not to be as provocative as she used to be, it's like she's purposely trying not to push buttons. It's like she's purposely trying not to stand out either, like she's just trying to blend in with the crowd. 

I forget who talked about it but there's an artist who talked about how for the first few years of their career they were wrapped up in making music that sells, making music for the charts, to get attention and that they have to sell records to please the fans, but then after a few albums, they realized they can just be themself and can take time with their music and they don't have to worry about pleasing everyone. Maybe that's something Gaga is feeling now? 

You're recalling it wrong, that interview was Elton John and he was implying that Gaga had a lot of creative help at the beginning of her career and she threw it all away believing she could do it herself and that's the reason ARTPOP went the way it did. 

Dangerous Man

Well, people grow up and change. Gaga is a full grown woman now.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

WORLDofGAGA

I prefer the Gaga now, than the ARTPOP Gaga, she's grown and she's aware 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Nono
13 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

Well, people grow up and change. Gaga is a full grown woman now.

Ariana Grande fan speaking about growing up... :green:

Of course people grow and become more mature.. I'm not expecting her to be the same Gaga from 2008 with blonde bangs, like Ariana is with her ponytail :madge::madge:

but something has changed about her spirit, her motivation and etc

I just hope she became boring just to surprise afterwards with lg5, if she stays like it then I'll not be interested in her anymore. That day is still kinda far off but it can happen.

Raikou

The magic died when she started "breaking the rules she made with The Fame" but she's still my fav.

Sister

I believe that she shows and shares more of her soul these days, with everyone.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Nono
7 minutes ago, mic said:

I just hope she became boring just to surprise afterwards with lg5, if she stays like it then I'll not be interested in her anymore. That day is still kinda far off but it can happen.

We all hope...:saladga:

Nono
8 minutes ago, Raikou said:

The magic died when she started "breaking the rules she made with The Fame" but she's still my fav.

Explain the rules? On which one do you mean?

Space Cowboy
1 minute ago, Nono said:

She talks about it some here.

Raikou
18 minutes ago, Nono said:

She used to say things like "I'd never let my fans see me dead in heels" and appear so alien with everything she said, did or wore, but the hip incident, her depression and ARTPOP's reception was the 1, 2, 3 punch.

It's okay, I understand she's entitled to evolve as an artist even if I feel that she's no longer otherworldly.

She doesn't exist to fulfill my or any one else's fantasies.

LanasNerfGun

The woman's been through a lot: hard drugs, weed addiction, alcoholism, depression, anxiety, she talked about being on medication.  Sometime's I feel the Gaga we once knew will never truly be back and I'm okay with that because I realize she's the happiest she's ever been.

Archived